#12 Mark Baguley

It is pretty obvious what has happened isn’t it? We tried to turn him into a forward.

Needs a haircut!

I’d drop him just for that. Possibly the worst man-bun I’ve ever see .

+1 for the haircut.

Billy Duckworth or Mark Johnson never had no man-bun.

Bags 2016 form? He played in the forward line for christ sake

In 2017 he is not needed in the forward line.

In 2017 he is not needed in the forward line.

I'm refering to people saying he was declining in 2016 with his average form, which he was playing in the forward line not his traditional back pocket position. Which is my point.

Sheeds may want to have a chat to him about how back pockets should play and look.

Don’t worr about Bags, he can move when he has to.

I'm not panicking too much on bags but he's not getting any younger. if I were a coach, I'd be getting mckenna and mcneice and trying to fast track them a little. Small forward defenders are not something we have adequate depth in

Small forward defenders, as opposed to what?
Small backward defenders?
Small forward forwards?
Small backward forwards?

Then there are mid and tall sized players as well. You can see why some might be a bit confused.

I'm not panicking too much on bags but he's not getting any younger. if I were a coach, I'd be getting mckenna and mcneice and trying to fast track them a little. Small forward defenders are not something we have adequate depth in

Small forward forwards?
Small backward forwards?

Then there are mid and tall sized players as well. You can see why some might be a bit confused.

Are you taking the ■■■■ or just being a ■■■■■■■■?

I think it’s pretty clear what I said

He’s a fiery competitor with an experienced head. I won’t make any judgements about him slowing down until he play a game where there’s actually something on the line.

Small forward forwards?
Small backward forwards?

Are you taking the ■■■■ or just being a ■■■■■■■■?

I think it’s pretty clear what I said

■■■■ take alert.

From round 1 Baggers is going to play on the #1 small forward in each opposing team. We can expect him to limit them to 2 goals on average with his physical presence and courage…
No one is ready to replace him yet. Not until they can do that and replace his intercept marking and run.

GET A HAIRCUT HIPPIE

Fwiw he only played about three games in the forwardline, out of ten

1 Like

We were killing them down back until Hurley went off. Settle down!

GET A HAIRCUT HIPPIE

I want the head band Baguley back.

Our very own Zoolander.

Confident he will ok with a couple of pre season games under his belt.
There are a couple of his team mates yapping at his heels for his spot. And that of course is a good thing.

Has this guy secretly gone on holiday and we have Slattery in his skin?

Totally useless today.

Loves conceding goal after goal it seems.

No awareness whatsoever.

Is cooked. Shouldn’t be anywhere near selection for at least the first month. Needs to play VFL and earn a spot.