#12 Mark Baguley

I think it was Baguley

4 Likes

Just saw the story on news.com. Now I know what Jed Lamb looks like

6 Likes

Nothing much in it. According to The Age Baguley didn’t know about Lamb’s father and apologised profusely when he was told about it.

15 Likes

A lot of postulating and r/iamverybadass in here without knowing what exactly was said.

2 Likes

Are you people serious?

Let’s automatically assume that a version of events postulated by two Carlton pieces of ■■■■ is enough to execute one of our players without even hearing his version of events.

It’s one thing to turn on your own, it’s another thing to eat them alive.

You’re a bunch of Richmond-like supporters and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Jesus.

35 Likes

Dingus please. We turn on our players quicker than they turn over the ball.

7 Likes

Ask some of the indigenous players about the sledging of their families - particularly the females .
That said, not passing judgment on Bags, don’t know what he actually said,

2 Likes

Pretty simple really. If he knew about the murder then it’s an extraordinarily low act, Lamb would be justified at being furious, and i think he should be severely reprimanded.

If he didn’t know and he was making generic comments about his father then it’s not too bad.

You’d need to know specifically what was said in order to make a determination on that question id think.

2 Likes

Hate to say it but it was a brilliant move to put Lamb on Goddard. Of course he falls for it 100%. Kudos to Bags for reacting but went overboard unfortunately.But at least someone was having a crack. It’s a refreshing change

1 Like

I heard Bags told him he’d heard that his Old Man had “split” …*

*MNBT

2 Likes

Reading the article it seems the latter. Like everything essendon does, even sledges are backfiring.

Because you know if he’d said something truly terrible they would have printed it.

3 Likes

Wonder if Lamb sledged Bags about the mark on his face. If he did i can imagine Bags saying something in the heat of the moment to go back at him.

Bolton is a flog for getting involved

5 Likes

You lot should hear about some of the dumb sh*t lamb has done over here

I repeat, is a flog

4 Likes

Details?

Statement out from Baguley. Firmly on the front foot and clear that Lamb did sledge about Bag’s appearance.

1 Like

Also states he was unaware that Lamb’s Father had passed away and that it wasn’t the subject of his comments to Lamb.

Lamb looking like a chump chop

7 Likes

Glad he’s taking a strong stance and calling out Lamb’s sledging as well. Bet the media ignore it.

3 Likes

He’s played at Sydney, GWS and Fark Carlton, and comes from the outskirts of SE Melbourne IIRC.

When was he in WA?

Mark Baguley would like to issue the following statement to clarify reports in the media;

I would like to be extremely clear I was unaware Jed’s father had passed away, nor was it the subject of my comment directed towards Jed.

I was responding to Jed who had made an offensive remark about my physical appearance, something he has done in previous games.

Jed and I resolved the matter after the match and we shook hands.

I’m extremely disappointed with the reporting of this story as it is not a true reflection of the events that took place on the field.

38 Likes