#12 Mark Baguley

Good on Bags for defending himself.

12 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t mean he had lived here

So nothing in it.

Another great story broken by Slobbo.

1 Like

Fair game if you have to resort sledging personal appearance.

Fark him!

2 Likes

Baguely may not have known, I didn’t know.

There is an old saying that people say, “Like your old man would be rolling in his grave if he …” " On my father’s life…"

Its a saying its been around for generations. We weren’t there to ask questions so we don’t know how innocent it was or not.

Cannon fodder?

2 Likes

Bags didn’t know. It’s clear.

Robbo is an extremely poor excuse for a journalist, and an extremely good excuse for an illiterate drunk ape piece of ■■■■

12 Likes

Did you know?

Clearly Baguley said something about Lamb’s dad and when he found out the back story he immediately tried to apologise. On that basis I would like to think no real malice was intended and we move on.

3 Likes

No. Don’t move on. Rage at Robbo for going with a story that implied something that was clearly false. I’m furious

11 Likes

To be fair, if I had a birthmark people kept giving me ■■■■ about I’d have an axe to grind too

7 Likes

If it was in the herald sun then its fact

Bags said that Jed’s father was not the subject of his comment. So obviously not a targeted comment and not an unprovoked comment either.

Well done, Robbo - moron.

Saw the news on the channel 7 preview. Didn’t mention Bags’ response at all.

4 Likes

The Age ran the report as well. Do we fume at them as well or just Robbo?

1 Like

This is seriously a story? Please

1 Like

baguley probably gets sledged about his birthmark every week. What a pathetic sook Lamb is.

Robbo broke it. Everyone else just copied.

Oh no, c’mon now!
ROBBO wouldn’t be a cheaparse ■■■■■■■■ like that and go for sensationalism without checking his facts!!!

5 Likes

The only thing Robbo checks are the toppings on his 2 pizzas

9 Likes

Yep. Stewing over nothing.