#12 Mark Baguley

Makes me even angrier that we lost to these carnts!

Should i hold my breath waiting for the other side of the story?

Cal Twomey has written a very balanced article on the AFL website.

So Lamb has been doing this to Bags everytime we play them, Bags bites back and Lamb has a sook?

And since when is it ok for a coach to rip into an opposition player on the field?

15 Likes

So will Gleeson amend his comment piece on the back of evidence from Baguley that he was sledged re his appearance by Lamb? Poor form surprise surprise by The Age. I would have thought Lamb’s comments are just as bad if not worse under the AFL vilification code.

3 Likes

Is anyone else just baying for blood and little things setting them off? I reckon I’m just fkg p*ssed with footy atm, largely because we are so bad. I reckon things that wouldn’t trigger people normally are setting them off right now. I feel as if we are a incredibly angry and fed up supporter base right now

7 Likes

Rule 1 in the AFL handbook.

Do and say anything you like to Essendon.

It’s been going on forever and we never complain.

1 Like

It’s a non event as usual, however at least Baggs isn’t afraid to stand up for himself and teammates. Im convinced a majority of our team would’ve called for a formal sit down intervention if in the same boat. #choirboyz

1 Like

It’s Essendon, there is no other side to the story

2 Likes

Yes it doesn’t do my f##king PTSD any good. I’m on the edge.

The posters who should now apologise for their rat-faced commentary on Bags know who they are. Over to you…

9 Likes

This annoys me. It’s like the aussie cricket team. I can sledge as much as I like but you’re not allowed to say anything back incase I get upset by what u say! If you’re going to get upset by what gets said on the field then don’t sledge yourself.

2 Likes

Hmmm … interesting concept sledging yourself.

2 Likes

im not sensitive. but i do still carlton can GAGF.

there is a reason Fitzpatrick came out and acted like a ■■■■■■■■ with unnecessary comments this week. we lost to the blues on the weekend.

1 Like

Whycantwehaveboth.jpg

I’m no fan of Baguley but this is a joke. Is it a fair comparison to call Lamb McGrath and Baguley Sarwan?

I will own up, I got it wrong and i am sorry to Bags for doing so.

9 Likes

Don’t worry about it mate, itwas only an axeident

11 Likes

Respect. No sarcasm.

You’re no longer a rat face.

2 Likes

ha! didn’t get time to go off half cocked on this!