#12 Mark Baguley

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

1 Like

Concur. Lamb is a worm, but some of the posts on here…

Deserves 1 more game just on the stregth and polish of his statement.
Assuming of course he had some input.

Good to see that only one poster has admitted they got it wrong in jumping on bags over this.

The rest of you make me ■■■■■■■ sick.

There’s been a lot of justified criticism of this club for being spineless recently. You dickheads are worse.

8 Likes

Wow. Im shocked. Who would have thought that it was just a misunderstanding? I was convinced that Baguley is a carnt and likes to make jokes about players dead parents.

3 Likes

Headlines 1st
Wild speculation 2nd
Outrage 3rd

Investigations …whatever

3 Likes

Apologies … Never

5 Likes

All of this makes Bolton look more and more childish. Insecure little man trying to impose himself on the league and shed that ‘always happy’ persona by abusing an opposition player. Leadership personified.

2 Likes

The EFC are too gutless to do anything like that, the AFL might not like it. Back a player the media has totally bashed with words. The club from the top to the bottom and the few individuals who are the exception, will be shut up or moved on. The EFC are an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Media beat up before getting both sides of the story…you even get to see footage of Bags looking to discuss the incident with Lamb…you can see Bags in apologetic but nope

3 Likes

Absolute joke that the Rage is still running articles online which refuse to acknowledge that Baguley was provoked in the form of vilification. There are two sides to the story and they have chosen to only report one.

Now where have I seen that before…

9 Likes

Would be nice if our gutless president would tell them to run a retraction but all I’m hearing from Essendon is crickets. At least Koch stuck up for Powell pepper.

7 Likes

SEN is quoting Paul Marsh of AFLPA criticising the media beat-up of the incident, in which he also noted that Bolton was not aware of what was said when he abused Bags.
The fact that the EFC put Bags carefully worded statement on its website indicates that the club supports his version.
But no-one is having a go at Lamb’s sledging of Bags physical appearance.

18 Likes

Gleeson’s a Collingwood fan, hates the bombers.

1 Like

Robbo did last night on 360

1 Like

He started the shamble

3 Likes

And hasn’t amended his original article to reflect the support of Bags.

2 Likes

Name names bish

1 Like

I’d like to see EFC tell Robbo he’s a fat, inarticulate piece of ■■■■ and is not welcome at the club. I’d also like EFC to boycott any of his media appearances. If we have to put up players then send VFL players no one gives a ■■■■ about. The guy is an oxygen thief.

He can join Smith as another self righteous ex-Essendon supporting fark head we no longer want associated with our club.

2 Likes

Has he apologised?
I didn’t think so.

1 Like