#12 Mark Baguley

The EFC hide and pretend nothing’s happening, hoping it will all go away. Last time it didn’t and this it won’t either.

The AFL wouldn’t let us do that. If we didn’t do it during the saga we sure as hell won’t now.

1 Like

I see we are still looking after our players.

Report on AFL site refers to Bolton apology to AFL and accepting a warning from Hocking.
Meanwhile, the Rage headline “ Baguley should pay Lamb’s fine”. Clickbaits getting desperate.

Fark our club is a bunch of ■■■■■■■.
The big clubs would come out swinging. Sheedy would’ve come out swinging. Oh how far we’ve fallen.

We should have this as our banner on the weekend and take the first step to getting our balls back

2 Likes

I did a reverse image lookup for that flag, and now I’m super confused.

2 Likes

It’s stunning this club can continually misread it’s base, right.

This was a folk in the road moment - back your man and show some balls. Stand for something.

crickets

Some will call it a classic blitz overreaction, but this sums up the clubs culture.

3 Likes

Just wondering why Bacher Houli knocked Lamb out last year

4 Likes

Why not go with

‘Lamb less minted after fine’

Does that mean Lamb is now Halal certified?

6 Likes

Put Lamb in a ship bound for Pakistan. Put his life in perspective.

1 Like

Next time we play I hope McKenna bites him and then tells the tribunal he likes Lamb chops.

2 Likes

or that he loves a good cooked spud, being irish

2 Likes

Response has merit.

It all starts from the top. They set the standard and overall atmosphere and attitude. This permeates through the club onto the players and onto the field. Hence why we are a bottom rung team. No way a team with the names we have should have lost to the FarkCarlton nobody players. The problems run deep in our club. This game was so important for us to win and I am still shell shocked and angry over this loss and their smugness again which brings more old wounds from 1999. This team/club need to make a stance like the 2000 players did when they farked everything they came in their path. It is time to put “Whatever it takes” in the right context and get the right people to lead this club to glory again.

1 Like

Baguley - forward or back?

Found pace!

I like it when he’s in mongrel mode.

2 Likes

One of his best games for awhile.
If he stays forward it probably means the end of Green as I don’t think both can play that role

6 Likes

Apology from me. He was great tonight

1 Like

You can’t teach heart. You can’t teach being a mongrel.

It’s why I love players like Bags, Smack, Dea. Might not be the most talented players but they have two things that you literally cannot teach.

15 Likes