Damn son

6 Likes

Saving his career forward

POON COMING UP BIG

1 Like

Josh Green won’t be happy.

He played up there in 16 I think…

2 Likes

A month ago I thought he was cooked down back. He’s proved me more than wrong in the last two weeks, his weaknesses are diminished and his strengths, ie. scrapping, fighting and keeping the ball in are magnified up forward. Also knows where the right spots are. Massive credit to the man.

2 Likes

Reinvented himself as the pressure forward and what a difference! He’s gotta play with that intensity week in week out to be effective. Credit to him and the coaching panel to turn him around. Couldn’t be happier for him, is a heart & soul type player.

12 Likes

I’m one of those smug ■■■■■■ that selectively quotes himself. Go Bags!

7 Likes

Reinvented himself. Was throwing him on the scrap heap a few weeks ago. Good on him.

2 Likes

Deleted

You won blitz this week

2 Likes

So many super fierce committed chases. Setting the standard in an area we really needed it set. I sure didn’t see it coming.

1 Like

love seeing stringer saying baggas inspired him and the rest to put in a shift.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it make sense with our essington delivery to put a backman to defend against our own forward entries. It’s a whacky sort of genius, or complete madness, but it’s working.

3 Likes

He is pretty good up forward because he applies pressure and does the 1%ers that he did down back. He may have slowed up a bit but his smarts still exist and he was great.

Was awesome tonight. Not only did he apply crazy amounts of pressure but he kicked goals

Him and Hepp the reason we’ve turned this around

2 Likes

Happy for him.

One of my favourites.

Always gives his all!

2 Likes

BOG tonight.

1 Like

Take a bow bags! Great game and is really showing the forwards how to work defensively.

Great coaching move by Woosha too!

1 Like