#15 Courtenay Dempsey

Needs to finish bouncing the ball before trying to figure out the next move

needs to be traded for a Tall forward

Yes with Daniher and Buckets what we need more than anything else is a tall forward.

Most of the season a big issue was moving the ball with pace out of defense. For this reason we should trade Dempsey.

*Sarcastica font

Yes with Daniher and Buckets what we need more than anything else is a tall forward.

with us being one of the lowest average points scores....yes we do....look at Sydney

Most of the season a big issue was moving the ball with pace out of defense. For this reason we should trade Dempsey.
*Sarcastica font

If he didnt pass it off to the opposition so much then I would agree

with us being one of the lowest average points scores....yes we do....look at Sydney

Dis clark

*Sarcastica font

i don't think our transition from defence has been an issue. In fact the stats say we transition from def 50 to fwd 50 the 2nd most of any team in the comp behind hawthorn. our problem is how we enter 50. we do not try to spot up targets inside 50 and  we do not go sideways enough across the face of 50 to open things up we just bang to the top of the square.

*Sarcastica font

i don't think our transition from defence has been an issue. In fact the stats say we transition from def 50 to fwd 50 the 2nd most of any team in the comp behind hawthorn. our problem is how we enter 50. we do not try to spot up targets inside 50 and we do not go sideways enough across the face of 50 to open things up we just bang to the top of the square.
When in Essington mode we go sideways everywhere else!

I know its probably not fair, it may not be rational.

But if someone offered me something decent for Dempsey right now he would be out the door so fast the wind would be a tornado. Came on as the substitute, and gave us nothing. Made poor choices. Ran to the wrong spots. No run and carry.

I am so over this guy's glimpses of what could be.

But if someone offered me something decent for Dempsey right now he would be out the door so fast the wind would be a tornado. Came on as the substitute, and gave us nothing. Made poor choices. Ran to the wrong spots. No run and carry.

Fark...you watched that performance and Dempsey is the one you pick out...what about about some of those who played four quarters and gave virtually nothing?

Fark...you watched that performance and Dempsey is the one you pick out...what about about some of those who played four quarters and gave virtually nothing?
There were people who were beaten and people who did not get enough of the ball, or made mistakes. Gleeson only got 3 possessions. But I think everyone tried their heart out, and mostly tried to do as good as they are.
Dempsey I thought came on and ran around like a headless chicken. He had the skills, had the energy, and just failed. As I said, I'm probably being unfair, and right now I'm angry, but yeah his performance ■■■■■■ me off.

Y the hell was he sub? Had no chance to make an impact.

He had two 1/4's to make an impact as a fresh player with outside run and good skills.  Did nothing.  When Colyer was sub he made an impact.

Seems to reach his peak. Can he improve? Really need him to improve next year if were ever going to win a final.

He had two 1/4's to make an impact as a fresh player with outside run and good skills.  Did nothing.  When Colyer was sub he made an impact.

ill have to watch the replay, but cant be bothered, but im sure there were several times we tried to go through him in the 3rd qtr from half back and we just kept getting pushed back and sideways then turnover and a goal.

id have preferred. gleeson subbed on for someone

Carbon copy of ANZAC day. 5 goal lead. Crumble. Give up soft goals in the goalsquare. Dempsey comes on and farks everything up. What did they expect Gleeson to do? He's had 1 quarter of football since May. Dumb dumb coaching move.

stupid decision to add to the pile on stupid decisions throughout the night

An experienced good rebounding defender, and we start him as sub?!?!?!

Disappointed he was the sub. Is a confidence player if I've ever seen one, so understandably difficult for him to get into the game.

Fog reporting he's off to GC, wish him all the best if that is actually the case. At his best he was line breaking top 10 HBF in the league and I'm happy for him to go, if he wants to escape.

Disappointed he was the sub. Is a confidence player if I've ever seen one, so understandably difficult for him to get into the game.
Fog reporting he's off to GC, wish him all the best if that is actually the case. At his best he was line breaking top 10 HBF in the league and I'm happy for him to go, if he wants to escape.

I'm not reporting anything. Please don't misrepresent me.

Alright mate. Apologies.