2015 Guernsey

Is there any chance the club is reading this and may veto the grey stripe?

hope not. It's rad

Seriously. You are all ■■■■■■■ and moaning about a seam! And a tiny logo on the back near the neck and every one is oblivious to the a4 white slab on the back of advertising

Blows my mind

The jumper will look different to the one shown on our computer screens.

Even moving it about on that 360 degree viewer thing it changes colour slightly.

Fingers crossed the grey seam wont be visible in the "flesh".

im a seam fan

I am a logo fan.

(wrong thread?)

Great point ben.

The sponsors logos on the back seem to be taking up more and more space on the back of jumpers each year.

Love the old eighties and nineties versions without any sponsors logos on the back at all.

Besides, it's an Essendon guernsey FFS...the best looking one in the league by far (fully endorsed by my wife who hates

footy but loves her fashion).

With all that`s going on at the club and people are complaining about a skinny grey seam...................please

Thread is full of seamstresses. Complaining about seams. Good work Blitz.

Won’t someone think of Glenn McGrath?

Just to give the grey strip squad some perspective and for that matter our clash jumper: this is the Crows clash jumper for next year:

AdelNewJumper200.jpg

Abomination. 

Just to give the grey strip squad into perspective and for that matter our clash jumper: this is the Crows clash jumper for next year:
AdelNewJumper200.jpg
Abomination.

all I can see is a seam

Just to give the grey strip squad into perspective and for that matter our clash jumper: this is the Crows clash jumper for next year:

AdelNewJumper200.jpg

Abomination. 

Looks like some sort of naval flag combination.

Here's some proper seam perspective?

Everyone knows that disgrace in the middle is what ENRAGED me back in 09'-10',and rightly so....

BombersJumper_zps1f95258f.png

Adidas were taught a big bold lesson regarding our sash after their 09''-10'' severe droop abomination,then instructed to tighten and straighten it,subsequently the  EFC has been enjoying through the roof record jumper sales since the 2011 tightened sash resurrection...even topping the leagues jumper sales overall, rammed that point down there throats. 

Restricted Adidas have since only been working on very subtle pursuit of perfection, but they still need to be very very careful with our bold,simple, iconic,& famous design,and seem to understand that now. 

Credit where credit is due, its a solid continuation of our tight & powerful, full chested red sash on black jumper....it crosses our hearts and unites us all!  NEVER CHANGE!

Yes, the Crows clash jumper is a shocker - but it's still a hell of a lot better than ours! (seam not withstanding)

I reckon the crows clash jumper looks good!

AdelNewJumper200.jpg

Abomination. 

sh-t club, sh-t jumper.

The Crows one looks like it was drawn by a 14 year old trying to draw something cool to go with the No Fear sticker on his pencil case.

God I love that 1993 GF jumper. The Nubrik sponsor logo, collar, sewed on sash. I got one of those Retro jumpers last year and I think it’s the best one I have!

That Crows jumper looks like a Stefan Edberg shirt circa 1988.

I could eat a box of Fruit Loops and spew a better design than that.

That Crows jumper looks like a Stefan Edberg shirt circa 1988.
I could eat a box of Fruit Loops and spew a better design than that.

Wait until you see the Brissie monstrosity then.
Easily in the top 5 worst guernseys ever