2016 Membership

So are ppl boycotting away games? That's what I'm set on doing for 2016. Trying to not give the afl a cent if possible.

No. Why would we want the players playing before o supporters at the G? Doesn’t help Essrndon as we gate share as well. Poor crowds also reflects poorly on the club from a branding perspective at a time when the resilience and support of its fans in every respect is being applauded and a factor in why we are yet to lose sponsors.

Bottom line. If it hurts Essendon directly or indirectly why do it? .

The club will suffer massively financially, at precisely the time it needs maximum funds, if a lot of people around here get their way.
I don’t think much beyond personal anger and foot stomping gets much thought in many of these things.

So are ppl boycotting away games? That's what I'm set on doing for 2016. Trying to not give the afl a cent if possible.

No. Why would we want the players playing before o supporters at the G? Doesn’t help Essrndon as we gate share as well. Poor crowds also reflects poorly on the club from a branding perspective at a time when the resilience and support of its fans in every respect is being applauded and a factor in why we are yet to lose sponsors.

Bottom line. If it hurts Essendon directly or indirectly why do it? .

Prince of Wales Bay mate. 20 Bender Drive Derwent Park Where the Incat factory is. EFC fans always welcome. Blitzers even more so.

The secret greeting is “fark carlton”.

That’s my standard greeting regardless of situation or recipient.

Seldom out that neck of the woods, but will definitely call in to say hi one afternoon soon.

Can’t wait to get my membership pack in the mail. Should be out this week.

So are ppl boycotting away games? That’s what I’m set on doing for 2016. Trying to not give the afl a cent if possible.

Does anyone know if Dons at Your Door is still going? Haven't heard much about it recently!
Well, they ain’t got here yet!

They’re working in ever diminishing concentric circles.

Should get back your way around August.

Does anyone know if Dons at Your Door is still going? Haven’t heard much about it recently!

Il bring mutley to hang out with your hound

I still can't find the membership I had last year when was only Etihad reserved seat, no access to MCG. It was about $90 from memory, has it been removed?

The MCC one. I had that the last couple of years, was between $2-300 though for a level 3 reserved seat.

I think it’s been taken down now though seeing as the MCC offer EFC membership direct with MCC fees. You have to get a silver membership though, which is level 1 wing seat. Was maybe $350 odd.

EFC have been screwing their WA supporters for years - both financially but especially playing such deplorable games in Perth.

It’s a very tough gig being an EFC supporter in WA.

Pfft…at least they get games.

My partner is from Tassie BSD, and we have opened a little cafe on a marina down here. Very nice.

But I’m gonna miss not being able to just rock up to training etc anymore.

Sounds fantastic, mate. Hope it’s going well.

Ahh, things we do for love eh? (Was never worried at all it was coz you wanted to get closer to your family in a more accepting environment :wink: )

Do have a little trouble equating the guy in that photo standing in front of his truck , with an owner waiting on ■■■■■ hipsters in a cafe though … “Can I have a single orgin, organic, fair trade, one crack roasted, altitude grown bean decaf soy latte in a jar please?”

“we have coffee … do you want coffee?”

lol

My partner is from Tassie BSD, and we have opened a little cafe on a marina down here. Very nice.

But I’m gonna miss not being able to just rock up to training etc anymore.

EFC have been screwing their WA supporters for years - both financially but especially playing such deplorable games in Perth.

Your deplorable games beat the hell out of the games Essendon play in Hobart!

Was wavering whether to renew, but the guilt trip slogan may just tip me the other way. (Probably not, but I don’t appreciate the tone)

Yep. Moving to Hobart will push up the price of going to the footy for me next year. I’ll have to find cash for the air fares now.

Still renewing the membership though. Call it a donation to the club.

Dramatic shift, moving to Hobart Boot, … leaving Vic … away from the footy, … to a much colder climate. What’s brought that on?

I will be lucky to get to 3 games so will just let 3 game flexi renew. And as always try and get there for anzac day.

Your deplorable games beat the hell out of the games Essendon play in Hobart!

Was wavering whether to renew, but the guilt trip slogan may just tip me the other way. (Probably not, but I don’t appreciate the tone)

Yep. Moving to Hobart will push up the price of going to the footy for me next year. I’ll have to find cash for the air fares now.

Still renewing the membership though. Call it a donation to the club.

The MCC wrote to me in August and said when renewing my membership with them I could also pay my EFC membership in the same transaction. So I did. Simples.

Wtf, I thought 'boot was a kangaroo?

(Does double take)

Was that Billy Birmingham back there?