2016 Post-Match Grand Final thread Essendon defeat Hawthorn 14.21 (105) 12.9 (81)

I am still amazed the game was umpired fairly. Haven’t seen that in years.

I am still amazed the game was umpired fairly. Haven't seen that in years.

What game were you watching!!! We were crucified,if it wasn’t for Umpire B Francis,we might have lost!

Ummm… fkn wut?

The all in brawl where all the top up players went mental will go down in infamy.

Best Grand Final punch up in history.

I know most people won’t agree with me but I thought BJ’s speech was a little over the top. The Hawthorn boys deserve some sort of respect for making the GF and comments like “suck on this you weak bunch of ■■■■■” while grabbing his junk were uncalled for.

What abot the half time cavalcade, where they brought Demetriou out in the open top convertible.

How many spit Andrew get?
That car must of had some sort of drainage plug.

What have you got to say now, oh soggy one?

How do we keep the 12 banned so we can go back to back?

Take a moment to consider the financial strife Humbert is now in. Poor guy.

Ummm... fkn wut?
Ummm... fkn wut?
Ummmm. Eddie still red in the face from the 9 goal flogging we gave them in the last qtr to win the prelim by 1 point. Klawdy made a bet with me for a fwk load of money that I couldn't make him ■■■■, chunder and not finish his beer the first qtr of the grand final. I won we won we all with a laugh.

I still don’t u/stand, but I am laughing … carry on.

What game were you watching!!! We were crucified,if it wasn’t for Umpire E Glouftsis, we might have lost!

Fixed

I still think one of the best sights was when the camera picked out Hirdy singing with the grog squad. Gold.

Now there is fantasy, an there is fantasy - but that is ridiculously unrealistic!

Ok I know we all want to say it.

Ray chamberlain. Opening bounce of the game. Ball bounces straight back, hits him in the face and ray is KO’d.

Now I know the ball copped an 8 game suspension from the tribunal, but it was totally worth it.

Personally I loved it when Woosha walked over and rubbed out the line in the sand then burnt an effigy of a doll with a blonde mullet and as he smiled and winked at the camera and I swear his teeth sparkled.

Loved the half time show. Paul Little's corporate Blackhawk landing on MCG, ex SAS troopers kidnapping Fitzpatrick then dumping him in the Werribee sewage farm.

He’d have thought he was back at Princes Park.

Faaaaaaaaaaarrrtkkkk yeeeseaaaaahhhhh I’m ■■■■■■■ maggot!

Where do I get the drugs?

Scott Gumbleton coming out of retirement at half time to kick 10 goals straight was the turning point. Am I doing it right?

And we had the game taken off us because Gumby is banned…not banned-aid, which is his usual go.

Where do I get the drugs?

Jake Brady knows a guy…

My favourite part was when Tippa turned the game in our favour with a dashing run past two hawks at HB, he could have been stopped by Rioli but by multiple witness accounts he was far too busy making love to himself on the 50m arc to even notice Tippa going past.

My best part of the game was the announcement that Carlton & Collingwood would now merge !!
After many meetings, they decide on a new name “Fitzroy” so they can start a new chapter in the AFL with no bagged associated with their old names.