2017 Grand Final. Adelaide vs ..........Richmond (yes really)

Nice to see Channel 7 news announcing Dustin Martin as the first Brownlow medalist to win a grand final in the same year.

Did Gavin lose his along with Hird.

2 Likes

what?

Jealous. Extremely jealous.

Richmond - 2017 Premiership.

For freaks sake.

Richmond.

4 Likes

Hird didn’t

And the thing which should both have us hope and exasperation is they did it by and large with a wholesale change of the bottom 6 or 8 of their 22. Many of whom they already had on their list.

Out: slow guys, guys not desperate enough defensively.
In: the opposite of that.

Man for man there’s not many you can point to as a key change, across the board it adds up to a huge change.

Incredible.

They’ve achieved all this in 1 farking pre season while we have been trying for over a decade to win one final.

Time to pull the finger out Essendon.

4 Likes

We must be in another dimension.

1 Like

Jack reiwoldt on stage singing brightside with killers lol

We are. You know that one in Back to the Future II where Biff is running the world
Yeah, that one.

3 Likes

Save us Doc.

2 Likes

Dylan Grimes - Premiership Player

Far out.

1 Like

Shaun Grig too.

2 Likes

honestly what a ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ decade of football this has been. withstanding our ■■■■, ■■■■ this crap, hawthorn 3 peat, richmond, geelong, sydney.

is this what the 70’s was like for those who were around at that time ?
i despise football now, it’s just so ■■■■.

4 Likes

We are going to watch fark carlton win a flag before be win another final aren’t we?

7 Likes

Was Dusty really that good to get the Norm Smith?

I noticed his possessions and they were damaging, but I thought Houli was better. Riewoldt was just as good and had he not missed those shots in the first quarter, would have been Norm Smith by far.

1 Like

Houli was the best player on the ground by a mile. It’s just a dusty circus ATM, that’s all

15 Likes

Can we just be thankful it wasn’t Rance?

9 Likes

Whilst Adelaide were garbage today, it’s unbelievable how good the tigers have been playing lately. They deserve it. They came from 13th, to a flag ffs. If you take anything from today, hold hope that things can be turned around pretty quick and you can snag a flag. You think this time last year any Richmond player, employee or fan thought they were a realistic chance to win the flag the next year? Nup

9 Likes

No. We have already put up with enough ■■■■. Let em vent :blush:

1 Like

The big one was betts not being paid a free in the goal square when clearly being held. An adelaide goal then would have changed the momentum just before half time.

The second quarter umpiring and rance love fest was enough for me to switch off and only periodically check the scores.

3 Likes