2017 Grand Final. Adelaide vs ..........Richmond (yes really)

Richmond just won a flag.

Richmond did.

FMD, what a world.

3 Likes

And Trump is the US President. Trumped ya!

1 Like

Richmond was very very good. They have only a very few A Graders but are tough, honest and so well coached.

Farking pity about the Dimma computer.

1 Like

Dam I can’t tease my mum anymore about how ■■■■ Richmond are.

From about halfway through the second Adelaide completely just switched off and got turned to mush. The first quarter there were obvious nerves from both sides but mainly Richmond, but once they started applying pressure Adelaide just shat the bed and sunk in quick sand slowly and painfully over the course of the next few quarters. That third quarter will rank right up there with one of the all time stinkers.

Tex’s first half ranks up there with Leon’s 2002 stinker, not only did he stink it up but he was a liability up forward. Good to see him turn up late once the game is well and truly dead. Jenkins puts in a classic putrid game for the ages, knowing him he’s waiting for the post match function to start before he turns up because once again he’s invisible when it matters. Didn’t even have his usual 2 goals once the game was already over. Lynch was done for most the day too. Sam Jacobs, Sloane, Laird, Matt Crouch and Charlie Cameron were good I thought, the rest humiliated themselves. You can say Richmond had some ordinary players but Otten, Kelly, Brown, MacKay, Seedsman, Hartigan & Douglas were horrendous.

7 Likes

Andy otten is one of the worst players going around on a list. I have no idea how he got a gig today

Fark this makes me mad haha.

Barracking for Essendon in the 70’s sucked but at least a lot of teams were scared of us. Now days its like “playing Essendon” whatever. No one respects us and the club has adopted profit levels as a sign of success.

6 Likes

While this may be true, put in more effort than tax and jenkins

It’s disappointing from a football perspective that the last two years have gone to the team most willng and able to turn the game into a rolling scrap, but richmond won all their finals the exact same way. It’s unfair to richmond to say that they just caught geelong on a bad day, then gws didn’t turn up, then adelaide choked. One’s an incident, two’s a coincidence, three’s a pattern.

And that’s about all the positivity towards another club I can muster for the year. I hope every other team gets the spoon next year. I don’t know how, but that’s my hope.

1 Like

This is Terry Wallet’s Premiership

Without him they would have never gotten Martin

Hardwick should do the honourable thing and hand Wallett his much deserved Premiership Medal

Richmond has finally recovered from the mess brought about by Caroline Wison’s father who brought the club to its knees.

1 Like

Sorry, confusion, it’s about the only thing they didn’t target him with.

1 Like

Agree. Reckon Houli was ripped off.

2 Likes

I can’t wait til the day Essendon gets sick of urinating in their pants and bathing in that musky urea… like we have for 15 years…

That was a great way to end the day for them. Jack did well.

How do they manage to always have so many numbers around the ball? They seem to setup some sort of grid to defend the corridor?

Normal program of Richmond finishing 9th to resume if latest trend is to continue

if the past two years has taught us anything, its that a great ‘system’ trumps a great list.

theres no excuse for us IMO, our list is as good as richmond’s, but our system is ■■■■■.

5 Likes