2017 MRP/Tribunal

They’ve probably already decided that Dustin gets the Brownlow, so no probs there.

Not sure they want Dustin to win it. Remembering he is danger to society the way he uses his chopsticks.

LMAO softest way to lose the brownlow.

3 Likes

Well he should have thought about the potential consequences when tackling someone so fkn thick headed that breaking a fall with his forehead is not only a viable option, it’s the first one he picks.

Looking forward to the lols when he polls in 1st place, and has to present the medal to someone else.

3 Likes

The self involved part of me wants him to appeal and get off the one week suspension. Because we need Geelong to beat the Swans this week - hard to do without Danger.

Fark the smug carnt.
Helps that I put $500 on Dusty a few months ago :grinning:

1 Like

Are the betting agencies going to appeal?

I see Buddy got off though. It’s okay to wildly whack someone in the head in a pretend tackle.

First order of business at every MRP meeting:

“So, lads. What’s this weeks excuse for Franklin?”

3 Likes

Jobe says hi

2 Likes

Buddy could whack a umpire and it would be the ump that gets games. Why bother even filling out the report, he is that protected

1 Like

Clause 3.2.14
The “Adam Goodes” rule

5 Likes

I’ll pay that.

p.s. Jobe is always a brownlow medalist in my mind and I hope one day when they clear the players(because that will happen) they give it back to him.

1 Like

He fkn pinned a blokes arms and drove him into the ground and knocked him out. It’s a week, and rightfully so.

7 Likes

Can’t have a game with no Danger and no Buddy. They only suspended him so that they can clear him later and make it look like it was an issue.

Have a feeling the AFL like/want to have Swans in the finals, soooo …

1 Like

eat a bag geelong.

You cant pin someones arms and drive them headfirst into the turf anymore

If his last name wasnt Dangerfield nobody would care

Courtenay Dempsey would have got 4 weeks for that

10 Likes

That will be gold.

He’ll still be classier than Dane Swan, even after Bwuce molests him with the obvious questions and statements.

Curious on the ignoring the Langford kiss on McVeigh. I know it was in fun but being McVeigh said after the game it was uninvited and unwanted…

1 Like