2017 MRP/Tribunal

I did. It looked ugly but Hurn got up and walked off. I thought he was dead for about 10 seconds as there was no movement whatsoever.

Video here if you want to see it http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/gamechanger-the-moment-shannon-hurn-was-ironed-out-by-jack-viney/news-story/1f29317bbc365d74f695576f9400c3e3

Why would rampe get suspended when parker did it?

So those written of there are for Parker on Bags, and Rampe on JD Sheeds ā€¦?

So, in fact it looks like Rampes elbow to Bags wasnā€™t even reported then, let alone punished??

I havenā€™t seen the game so am not sure if there was another incident you are referring to, but the picture you have posted is Parker (#26) on Bags.

Was there another one with Rampe on Bags?

Oh fk it is too ā€¦

My bad.

Still, ā€¦ Parker fined for ā€œwrestlingā€, ā€¦ really?

If Olivers dive was worth 2 weeks down to one, . and it wasnā€™t even real, ā€¦ then what is this worth??

It aint wrestling, ā€¦ so Iā€™m assuming it wasnā€™t even reported ā€¦ so, WTAF?

1 Like

What drugz are you on, BSD? :smirk:

Thatā€™s Parker hitting Bags.

Rampe wrestled with Joey.

1 Like

WTF the umpire is looking directly at it.

Yep, ā€¦ couldnā€™t have a clearer view. MRP is a crock of shites.

I like Bags hair in slo mo

1 Like

I love that Schofield got a week hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

If I was Schofield, ā€¦ Iā€™d take them on, and present the gif I made there, as evidence that having watched this happen on Friday night, . right in front of an Umpire, and there not even being a free kick payed, ā€¦ let alone a report made, ā€¦ he thought it was perfectly within the rules to do what he did, ā€¦not to mention the video of his incident shows he hardly touched him on the chin, if at all.

What are they going to say? What can they say ā€¦?

Who cares, heā€™s a eagles scumbag, itā€™s great haha

3 Likes

The Viney hit was pretty brutal, yes he tried to contest the ball in the air, but he hit at speed and front on, youā€™d think reckless and high contact at least. Not like it was in a marking contest.

if it had happened to an EFC player Iā€™d have wanted Viney targeted with extreme prejudice.

Havenā€™t seen the Oliver one, but if last week Mitchell got off for a roundhouse and Selwood for an elbow drop, then you think youā€™d be stiff to get suspended this week for anything less than grevious bodily harm.

So Bagsā€™ chin is his body. Interesting interpretation.

1 Like

punishment for wrestling=punishment for an elbow to the chin. ok then.

1 Like

Both players were going for the ball. Excrement occurs!

What Schofield did was stupid and deserved a week. Oliver made the most of it though.

Oliver walks up and pushed him hard and Schofield did almost the same back. 2 weeks down to 1 with plea is crazy talk.