2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Didnt reach that far

Connor has to bounce the ball every 5m because the farking maggots kept paying frees against him for running about 10m. And not forgetting the time when another farking maggot paid a free just because an opponent at his last stretch happened to make contact with his jumper just as he bounced the ball.

2 Likes

1 Like

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN

I just read the match part of this thread back #bipolarblitz at its absolute best

1 Like

4 thread titles on the front page of Nicks.

Did umpiring just cost us a flag?
The runner who blocked Stephenson and cost us a grand final?
Lost at selection?
Time for another club review

2 days later and im enjoying it

And over to the second page

The moment you thought we’d lose
Did Grundy just pull a leon davis

3 Likes

Did torn banner cost us a flag?

Did the selection of Jimmy Barnes cost us a flag?

3 Likes

I found the @Stallion of Nicks

“Just a classic Collingwood choke. They can all just ■■■■ off. I am not this crap anymore”

3 Likes

I reckon you’d make her wife number 10 in a heart beat.

6 Likes

It’s days like today where I don’t want the NSW public holiday… oh to be at work with the filth supporters

I just didnt want them to get 16

I counted Stephensons steps and it wasn’t 20, it was 14 or 15, but no matter I think the 25 m estimate was probably right. Any athlete going flat out is striding around 1.5 m. But this business of ‘pay as a last resort’ makes no sense unless the rule is that you don’t pay. Any discretion is arbitrary and therefore unfair. Unless we say 25 m is ok for EVERYONE and therefore that is the rule.

Used to drive me nuts when Ian Chappell and Ritchie Benaud used to go on and on about how hard it was for big fast bowlers to land right on the line, so the umpires should give them an inch leeway. I really wanted to write in and say 'here’s an idea, let’s figure out that spot where the leeway applies and draw a line there’…

1 Like

MrHeff is blaming the umpires. Reckons they got dudded. Well i told him, complaining about being dudded to an Essendon supporter post saga, will get zero ■■■■■ given.

29 Likes

I presume you’ll be serving him jelly for dessert for the rest of the year.

3 Likes

oh baby the collingwood fans are salty this morning. umpires gifted the eagles the win.

1 Like

ask them why their runner gifted West Coast such a crucial goal

Ask them if it was worse than the time when FCFC kicked that goal after Wayne Harmes had the ball out of bounds.

4 Likes

100% they pay the free if it’s a half back doing it, and let the forward get away with it.

Many umpires are too weak to pay frees against forwards, cos they know the crowd will go ape ■■■■ at them.

Do they now also get the second last round 1 pick hehe?

i thought the first half that colingwood definitely had a good go from the ump, they seemed to square it up, as they do, in the second half. I thought grundy was held a lot in the ruck contests for no reward. but if you’re five goals up, you’ve gotta hold that lead. collingwoodington