2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Nicked our coaches players CEO Used Dank after us…nothing…Tanked and blamed Bomber Bailey…Stole HIbberd…We basically paid through our fines for ROOS to coach them and you want them to win the Flag…GO WEST COAST CAUSE I HATE DEES AS MUCH AS COLLINGWOOD

7 Likes

Sorry your right you don’t bag him every post but you do bag him a lot, in multiple threads. He’s no where as bad as you make out. Just getting sick of reading it.

2 Likes

What will happen in the afternoon?

1 Like

So farking angry now. Going into last night’s game, I wasn’t sure who I would like to see lose but it only took me a half a minute after the game started to realise that I sure as hell didn’t want collingwood to win. Now I’ve got to prepare for inevitable pies premiership.

Some of the love for collingwood and their players in here makes me sick. It’s the pies ffs.

9 Likes

It’s not love, it’s respect.
Sidebottom is the poster boy of a lot of vitriol with that perennial smirk, but by god he’s a fantastic footballer.

There are too many posters not giving Coll enough credit here.
They deserve the opportunity they have created.
If they win 16, we’ve just got to make sure we are the 1st to 17 !

6 Likes

Yep, I’ll gladly eat humble pie. They play a pretty good brand of football aswell. I begrudgingly have to respect them as dirty as it feels.

4 Likes

Sorry but can’t respect something that I hate. In fact, hate is probably too mild a word. Despise, loathe, detest - not even sure these words do my feelings justice. So probably need a new word in the dictionary.

And just for once in his career I would like that seagull sidebottom to actually have an opponent play ON him rather than sit off him all day to do as he pleases.

If it’s Melb next week, he’ll have an opponent.
If it’s WC, you’d better prepare yourself for 40 and the Norm Smith Medal.

1 Like

Yep if its Melbourne Harmes will tag him

1 Like

Loved that. ■■■■■■■ finger up at the sky celebrating flog.

1 Like

I feel for him. Apparently had been going to Karaoke practicing ‘I have got a feeling’ and ‘don’t phunk with my heart’ in preparation for post GF win celebrations… to have that ripped away from him…that’s got to hurt

9 Likes

Were they seriously crying? After crapping on all year about how they’re just enjoying their footy and results don’t matter.

Surely Higgins would have told them a joke after the siren to cheer them up

2 Likes

Never had an issue with bucks as a coach or media person. Seems to call it like it is. Was a bit pig headed early on but now seems to have a sense of humility about him.

9 Likes

Ummm Richmond played 3 finals last year

1 Like

Whoops. I retract that statement.

So much this

1 Like

I think you mean 21 years later!:flushed:

What makes this even harder for me, is that my partner is a mad Collingwood supporter.
Finals were fine before as we were both miserable.
What do I do now? I’m ■■■■■■ off and he’s currently delirious with happiness.
I’m considering a weekend away by myself next week to avoid all that comes with playing in a Grand Final.

Maybe organise a getaway with @Heffsgirl I think she knows your pain.

Just try not to get too rowdy.

1 Like

You must have missed the game against the bulldogs in 2016.

That premiership was purely AFL