2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Cut off all benefits

1 Like

The bigger factor here was the lack of tall Tiges defenders. They had no one who could go with Cox in the air, and a t one stage Houli flew against him in a vain attempt to spoil. As a result the Pies kept looking for him when they went forward. Grundy also dominated, especially against Grigg, in another uneven match up. There is also no doubt that Buckley had the Pies playing the best footy at the right time of the year, while the Tiges limped into the finals. The signs were there early, with all the fumbles that the pressure was not only on Richmond, but was more than they could handle. Martin also looked like he was carrying an injury of some sort, didn’t play with the fluency and dynamism we expect.

1 Like

You married a Collingwood supporter.
What did you think was going to happen?
Did you not think such a day was possible?
Sorry localbomber, with the greatest of respect, but you blew it.

6 Likes

He’s clearly a genius coach considering some of the names in that team

I hate 17 clubs equally. If they’re not Essendon, they’re AFL as far as I’m concerned. ■■■■ them all. Couldn’t care less who wins. I’m heading away for the weekend and will be lucky to watch a second of the GF.

5 Likes

Wanna know the worst of it, we met in 2012!

Things with football and Essendon were pretty ■■■■■■■ rosy at that point. What did I have to worry about then?

Who knew hey.

1 Like

Anyone help a sister out with GF tickets?

3 Likes

Here’s a tip, then don’t read it and you won’t have to sook about it. I make critical analysis of him as a player in about 0.00001% of my total posts, of which I don’t see you taking the time to put thought into any counter argument, but of course it’s easy to sit there and put no thought into stupid posts because you read me having a debate about him in a random thread a few months ago. And of course you take the few words about him from a huge paragraph because apparently there is a small section that gets triggered whenever his name is brought up.

2 Likes

Ditto over here. Going to try and help my old man score a ticket

1 Like

Typical Essendon view. They have an extremely well rounded team with some very good players on each line. A lot of people that say this are the same people that think Colyer will play in our next premiership team.

1 Like

26 Likes

Wait until they go on sale, 10am tomorrow I think for Collingwood members

1 Like

I’ve always brought the hate when at a game involving Collingwood or around the water cooler.
But, I’ve always admired the way they do the offield things such as build their brand and demand the marquee games. They have a lot in common with Essendon in that regard. I believe we would have larger membership numbers if we had strayed at the G.
Richmond on the other hand, you have described them perfectly. They’re like Hawks supporters with violence.

2 Likes

Thats the difference between Collingwood and ■■■■ carlton for me.

I can respect Collingwood but ■■■■ Carlron

4 Likes

I actually like listening to Collingwood players being interviewed. Clearly the the media and marketing team at Collingwood have told the players to be themselves when talking to the media. They usually straight up give their opinions, and often stay clear of cliche.

We have a few players who do this. Obviously Goddard is the main one. But also a guy like Fantasia doesn’t hold back from telling it how it is. Even give credit to Zaharakis who is pretty jovial when talking in the media. Smith is pretty good.
Most of our players are like talking to a blank wall, and they keep it as uncontroversial as possible… when speaking to the media.

1 Like

Sydney should have lodged an official protest at the umpiring of that game. It was so overtly favouring the Bulldogs that even gnarled, rusted on Footscray supporters sitting around us cringed.

3 Likes

I like when the Irish fellow speaks but I have no idea what he is saying.

1 Like

Cmon Dees. You’re the only ones who can do it next week

1 Like

Just wanted to take another moment to seriously lol at Rance. ■■■■■■■ pelican

6 Likes

Rance was putrid last night. Cost them dearly.