2019 March 2nd 10am Practice Hitout vs Tiggers; Holm Park, Beaconsfield

Followed by point Essendon.

And 70 gets a free 45 angle 35 out. Goal.

58 rich. 50 ess.

@wimmera1 leadership showing.

3 Likes

Cā€™monā€¦

Yes!

Drapes onto the boot in the center. Stewart marks. Post. 30 sec left.

1 Like

Cmon!

Done. Lost by 7. Make that 13 after a Richmond goal after the siren. Good push back in the final minutes but lost it in the 3rd.

6 Likes

Damn. Thanks for the commentary and other updates guys. Really appreciated.

3 Likes

Darn it! Thanks for the commentary @Benny40

1 Like

@DJR please come home! That was unexpectedly difficult!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates.

I feel bad for the bloke with the broken leg, pre season can be cruel.

1 Like

Great effort @Benny40. Clear BOG performance!

2 Likes

Holy crap Sammy Draper is next level good in the ruck. Didnā€™t sight him around the ground, but absolutely dominated the taps to advantage. Multiple times he just took the ball on the boot and got it inside 50. That play in the final minute was soooo dangerous

16 Likes

Iā€™m getting the feeling 666 will hurt players lacking leg speed. Clarke didnā€™t seem as big a weapon in the center as I expected. The ball was gone a second before he could impact.

1 Like

And seriously screw playing football in this heat. Massive effort.

Did Ray Connellan play in this one?

Didnā€™t know what to look for. Not having the numbers to reference. There were players in 3 and 43 that looked interesting.

Also too far away to listen for the accent

1 Like

Top job Benny40.

1 Like

It was a game lost by our forwards. Got sucked up the ground too much and werenā€™t getting free when we got the ball. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more to it, but it really looked like a structure issue. We kept getting shallow entries and they kept coming straight back out.

Mutch and Clarke didnā€™t perform as well in the center as I expected. Drapes put on a show, but the Richmond guys just seemed to have the speed to steal the hit out.

Houlihan isnā€™t a contested mark. Just didnā€™t seem to have much impact that I saw. Heā€™d surely need to increase his forward pressure to get a senior game.

Stewart competed when the ball was nearby. Absolute unit and fierce. Just didnā€™t see it near him often.

Mynott involved, didnā€™t see much, but in play I was generally typing like a madman so probably missed much of what he, Clarke, Mutch ect did in general play.

McNeice has courage. Some really good contested stuff.

Overall we werenā€™t far off it. A little tweak on our forward line and we are a much more dangerous outfit.

Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m going home to have a nap.

29 Likes

Well earned nap Benny.

Thanks

1 Like

Really didnā€™t notice him. If he was involved in link up I didnā€™t catch it and the ball wasnt in our forward 50 enough to get a look at him.

You did a good job :slightly_smiling_face:. Thanks for the updates @Benny40 .

2 Likes