2020 round 4 vs Fark Carlton - here’s the team

Big game. Do it for Mckenna and Stewart. Smash the bastard5. Bombers by 49 points

4 Likes

It’s Essendon vs Carlton. It will undoubtably be a roller coaster of despair and elation. You will behave badly, you will yell, you’ll certainly swear and you will probably post stupid ■■■■ in the match day thread. Prepare yourself accordingly.

14 Likes

My dog would hide under the bed with the amount of yelling i do at the TV :joy:

1 Like

Yeah my dog hates COVID game day, he barely recognises me.

2 Likes

Probably? I damn sure will be!!!

I’m just scrolling straight past it. Subjects been covered to death year after year.

1 Like

Butt, he could kiss the right butt(s)

Lucas retired. To the point where the club wanted to pick him in the seniors later in the year, and he declined.

Your probably right but I like to punish myself.

5 Likes

Mine just goes crazy, starts barking and running, humping my leg etc. Now I have to sit in silence due to his leg operation, so I don’t raz him up. Doing pretend yells and quiet fist pumps, quite difficult.

1 Like

How many games have we won by more than 40pts over the past 3 years?

2 Likes

no chance, the blues are competitive and like to play possessive footbal, if we do win it wont be by much

1 Like

Has that been confirmed? I remember hearing the rumour but thought, not a chance

Nine

2 Likes

Are we not playing a scratch match tomorrow?

They were 7 goals down against the Dees 2 weeks ago.
They’re up and down.
Break them early, and 40+ is a chance.

1 Like

Well I’ll be a monkey’s fart.

Such a sensible comment, put Snelling on Jeremy Cameron and he would Get torched the same as most of us on here

That’s tough. For you and the dog.

Concur.
I think Cameron would have just shaded me even in my prime.

4 Likes