2020 trade spec part 3

Wow. I can’t believe they called that an “update”.

10 Likes

Hopefully the dogs can’t

Pretty sure he was put up for trade a couple weeks ago, might have changed as I think only Freo were interested.

Absolutely loving the FC drongos exploding on SEN at the thoughts of Cripps leaving next year. Well done SOS, you threw a cat right amongst the dumb pigeons.

32 Likes

I read that as Dunkley giving the WB one more chance to convince him to stay by giving him his midfield spot back.

1 Like

Has 2MP Signed yet?

3 Likes

Not as tall or athletic as Blicavs

2 Likes

Now they are accusing Essendon and Richmond supporters of ringing up and pretending to be blues fans. Gold listeming. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

Not Out!

1 Like

Beveridge is pretty renowned for not letting the “tail wag the dog”. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Yes, darling, trust your Auntie Kevin.

1 Like

I didn’t even think of that. Almost tempted to do that now :joy:

1 Like

Gotta say i was never a fan of SOS but i’m warming to him very quickly. He’s actively trying to get Essendon the upper hand on Carlton.

23 Likes

Hahahahahaha into our third thread. And a month ago I’m pretty sure half the blitzers claimed to have lost total interest and leaving for a while.
YOU’RE ALL SECRETLY LID OFFERS DOWN DEEP.

10 Likes

He doesn’t appear ready at all for senior footy let alone being the sole key forward

There is a lot of hope being put into Stewart and Harrison. I think we will lament not picking up a ready made key forward in this trade period

We got a Truck.
Just need a Traelor

23 Likes

Oh and there is no way we are getting Dunkley. Ain’t happening. Move on.

1 Like

Yeah we are

1 Like

Go the reverse mozz