2020 trade spec part 3

He’s getting paid by Essendon… not really that surprising!

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious that Dunkley will be at the bombers next year, he wants us, we want him and dogs are willing to listen to what we have to offer.

His name is probably already on the whiteboard

2 Likes

I think the sticking point is going to be price. i think Dogs are going to want pick 6 and 7 which would be totally stupid of us.

No doubt. Doesn’t make it any less awesome.

2 Likes

A Boak on the Trealor would be awesome also.

1 Like

Great. 2 threads that have gone pear shaped.

Not Cotchin anything with that.

1 Like

They also sacked him and his son and appear to be shopping the other one around too.

I bet you Fyfe bucks that we have a brilliant midfield next year. We are going to slam Dunkley this draft, Dodoro loves to give it up the rear!
Have some belief, some passion, as the draft prospects are rare, and if all else fails we can pack up and go fishing on Lake Eyre. It’s all about the Essendon Brand, and as Ronald McDonald took the fast food industry by storm, his namesake first name Logan will be looking to display some impressive form. Now if you think we’ve gone Cald, Well I’ve got some news for you we are going to be backing up the Truck until 2022. Whilst Shaun was unlucky, and for some our exits a little Saad, spare a thought for Brisbane who have to deal with Joe’s kicking good ugly and bad. Raz promised Mutch, Begley a trier too we are fighting back, and won’t go down the loo.
McKenna was like a Hooker…
great whilst it lasted
Dan Richardson another story
a prick, a liar, and a little bastard
Stick round Bombers, lots of Merrett here, Basher not a wimp, and will show no fear.

26 Likes

I reckon if we get band 1 comp for Daniher then things might become alot clearer, then if/when the Saad deal occurs the the Bulldogs real position will come out of the woodwork.

2 Likes

The Richardson announcement means nothing to the potential Dunkley coup? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This is the thread where snake dogs Joe and Saad leave

Yup, I think our offer is dependent on what we get for Daniher and Saad. Pretty sure we’ve agreed with the Dogs what the price is… just a matter of whether we get the picks in the end.

Cripps

Did I do it right?

1 Like

HAHAHA the bloke on TR saying we should get Pittard

Ok Walsh was funny, this is offensive

3 Likes

I said it yesterday would take SOS in a recruitment role

Not if he proposes we pick up players like Dow and O’Brien!

2 Likes

What about GM of Footy?

1 Like

Interesting

Dods would be on the phone to SOS right now and see if he’s interested haha

1 Like