2020 trade spec part 4

If the club isn’t prepared to pay up then they shouldn’t have chased him

1 Like

Hind, Wright, Dunkley, Caldwell, Eyre, Brand and at least one draft pick.

How many current list spots?

next Buddy Franklin (but diamond in the rough -due to Jackets putting up smoke to mask his talents to watchers)

1 Like

Parish is a different player to dunks. They have different strengths. We have a lot more players similar to Parrish and none like dunk. It’s that simple.

4 Likes

Why isn’t he playing inside mid 2020? BECAUSE HE IS NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. 0.7 per game.

So you want Dunkley just not at any price? I think that’s what most people think, unless I’ve really misread the position.

1 Like

Who is still without a contract for next year at present?

Ham? Phillips? Lav? Townsend? Crauford?

Depending on our plans I wonder whether all of those guys are with us next year?

By my count there are 6 (assuming Fanta is gone). But obviously there are some unknowns with a lot of guys still uncontracted and/or status unknown (eg. Crauford)

Please Dodoro, resist the temptation to make yourself a ‘trade star’ this trade period and hold onto 6, 7 and 8.

5 Likes

23 year old proven top midfielder coming into his prime or 2 unknowns?
Im taking Dunkley.

24 Likes

Exactly, I think he can play but some here are overrating him here a fair bit.

2 Likes

Because WB have a group of inside mids and he is by far the most versatile besides Bont

Announce Bont?

1 Like

Plus I really want Nigel

7 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t want to do two top tens - I think one and a late first or next years second is reasonable. Personally I don’t think there’s a player in the comp I would do two top tens for. We probably just do the pick swap with Lions or Cats.

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE MYSTERY BOX!!

Did we take hind??

And this year’s draft is going to be more of a lottery than normal due to the lack of underage football.
You surely take a known quantity.

2 Likes

As in clearances from his 2020 stats when played out of position following his return from injury? You’re nuts.