2020 trade spec part 4

Exactly, I think he can play but some here are overrating him here a fair bit.

2 Likes

Because WB have a group of inside mids and he is by far the most versatile besides Bont

Announce Bont?

1 Like

Plus I really want Nigel

7 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t want to do two top tens - I think one and a late first or next years second is reasonable. Personally I don’t think there’s a player in the comp I would do two top tens for. We probably just do the pick swap with Lions or Cats.

2 Likes

ANNOUNCE MYSTERY BOX!!

Did we take hind??

And this year’s draft is going to be more of a lottery than normal due to the lack of underage football.
You surely take a known quantity.

2 Likes

As in clearances from his 2020 stats when played out of position following his return from injury? You’re nuts.

If Paul Connors was Dunkleys manager I’ll be confident of him being at EFC that bloke always gets his players to the club they nominate.

ANNOUNCE MENEGOLA, 13 + 20

10 Likes

Pickering

That’s the flat out max I’d pay. If he was the last thing we needed to complete a very strong list I may pay more. But we have a lot of holes.

Don’t forget Kyle Dunkley

1 Like

except when he didn’t with Luke ball.

Pickers has higher hit rate just doesn’t so it through fake sport news websites and threats.

i hope so

1 Like

You might be a seer, but you’re definitely not a listener.

And you’re not very smart.

3 Likes

Does Pickering get his clients to their destination like Connors?

Yeah I think if we do the deal we pay the max, and I think that is it. Anything above that I think even Dunkley would understand us backing away.

1 Like

I’d much rather we keep a spare list spot open for a kid in the mid season draft, rather than trade for Hind.

He’s a 26 year old fringe player with limited upside, even though he has pace (which we lack).

There will be plenty of gun 19 year olds who slip through the cracks due to lack of exposure this year, so we’d be better off keeping a free spot open for the mid-season draft next year IMO to see who’s available.

3 Likes