2021 trade spec (Part 5) - Little Bobby Hill got dropped

Pretty sure they have points to spare atm. Especially with talk a bid won’t come until #3.

1 Like

Do they really want another small forward?
Do they have a functioning board?
Who put the bop in the bop de bop de bop?

1 Like

1800 JACKETS

1 Like

GWS would want pick 36 from Pies, which would leave them short of points if a bid came at Pick #1 or #2 for Daicos.

Obviously Pies would just massage some later picks around to facilitate a bid-match, but it’s not necessarily a cut and dry trade to get Hill.

I’m sure that’s what we want GWS to believe.

It’s all part of the Charade.

6 Likes

Could they with Daicos though?

*just saw your follow up post all good Sal

Every thing I’ve heard from reputable people suggests the 4 years is utter BS and that we have offered him a 2 year deal only

13 Likes

Negotiate in good faith. GWS and GC are gold mine. They get the highest number of first rounders ever and most of the players who get picked with it want to leave.

We need to be able to go back to them, year after year, and do a trade. Let’s not bite the hand that feeds us.

Be a bit more diplomatic and sooth things over. Patch it up. If this is Carlton, then sure bend them over and walk out with a smile.

I just got a glimpse of North’s WAR CHEST
And they wonder why they can’t land a big fish.

5 Likes

We have been but that doesn’t suit the narrative you always run with.

That would mean that rat McCartney is trying to make it out as if we are desperate for him so we have to raise our draft pick.

Surely both teams would agree to a future second in exchange for Hill + a future fourth (Davey points).

Blitz slightly in favour of trading a future second for Hill:

This article makes it sound like Hill has barely even nominated us yet.

I’m cool with a future 2nd if we get a 3rd or 4th coming back

3 Likes

ANNOUNCE SCORCH

1 Like

19 Likes

Sorry, who are the 3 players? Dunkley, Hill and who??

Why would you tease us with your flawless photoshopping

2 Likes