2022 Draft Watch (Part 1)

Is it true munkara kicked four in sanfl if so he needs to tone that ■■■■ down for us to get him outside the top 40

4 Likes

Lemmey (Best available KPF), Davey, Davey, Munkara, Angus Brayshaw is my dream (realistic) off season.

Sheezel/Tsatas + Davey + Davey + Munkara

I want natural goal kickers and guys who can kick it to them.

I’m pinning all my hopes on McKay as a FA for our long-term FF option.

1 Like

What’s the MSD Loophole?

It’s always better not to do an ACL than to do an injury of that severity… but silver linings and all, we could hopefully get him for a 4th rounder and still load up with his brother and some other talent.

If they draft an inactive player they can put them on the LTI list and get another mid season Pick or SPP pick

1 Like

Are there any names you have your eye on for a sneaky MSD selection?

A few 19s year old have started well but not many that are areas of need for us, you have a 3rd tall forward Ingo Dammersmith who played well in a practise match on the weekend. Luca Macnab is a versatile small with neat skills and decent enough aggression but not a real area of need. A potential tall mid in Jai Culley who can also go forward has also started decently.

We don’t need more wingman but Jamieson Jarvis is an athletic wingman with a nice left foot kick, Max Ramsden is an athletic ruck/forward from Sandringham might be another Max Heath/Jacob Edwards. Braden Andrews is a tall mid/half back and Jed Rule a nice rebound defender with a neat left foot and around 192cm.

That’s just the vic kids I’ve seen so far this year

2 Likes

SANFL U18’s.
Did some very nice things and have heard he will play League at some stage this year

“Jamieson Jarvis”!!

1 Like

Just googling Luca Macnab I found several match day articles from (I think) last year praising his drive off half-back. The description on rookie-me-central from the 14/4/2021 sounds similar.

I’d have said that small backs are an absolute area of need, if he’s got a defensive side.

1 Like

I want Ingo Dammersmith. With a name like that, we can’t lose!

2 Likes

He is playing wing and half forward this year to show recruiters another element to his game. Will be one to watch

2 Likes

Well, Melbourne took Bowey and played him down back. Maybe we do the same here if he’s available in the MSD.

Sticking with Green get him down from the GWS seen enough.

1 Like

Green is a local product playing for the club that raised him in a football sense. We and everyone else, have no chance. Taranto is a more realistic suggestion.

There are a lot of giants academy kids playing for other clubs.

I heard McCartney was willing to drive him down from Sydney personally*

*may not be true

Apologies if this has already been covered above, but where is Munkara expected to fall on draft night? He looks like an amazing prospect and would complement Wright and Jones perfectly

Bump.

Just warming This thread up for the onslaught after tonight’s comedy.