2022 trade speculation (Part 2)

Blitz: “EvErYbOdY iS a ThIrD TaLl!”

3 Likes

Plus he’s undersized

A stunning form reversal and his capacity to avoid trouble has Jordan De Goey back in the good books at Collingwood. But a looming new contract is set to have strict guidelines.

### Behave or bust: How new De Goey deal works at Pies

Zurhaar.

1 Like

I only want Sheezel so someone can photoshop his name on a box of Cheezels and raise it.

3 Likes

Avoid trouble? Since the bye week?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea to mention the word “bust” in any connection with DeGropey and expect him to focus on football.

I know its not new news in here but Heppell attracting attention and now talking about it on SEN this morning

14 Likes

27 Likes

Dyson should take up the offer… 4 years, really?

14 Likes

Really hope he takes the offer, he’s finished at Essendon FC.

17 Likes

They gave Rory Atkins 4yrs did they not?

Ah well Hep, be nice to finish a one club player of course but go get some sun and top up your retirement fund

The rumoured offer is 2 years playing 2 years coaching, not straight 4 years. Bit of a headline but the article isn’t nearly as dramatic

12 Likes

5 years actually :sweat_smile:

Probably the most hilarious contract in recent times.

Yeah there have been others that have blown up in a clubs face due to injury or off field issues but 5 years security to someone as poor as Rory Atkins is absolute gold.

3 Likes

High post, low impact. You are like Parish earlier this year.

9 Likes

This stupid club will probably bring him back as Senior Coach.

1 Like

True, but it’s 4 years of security. Not sure what he has outside of footy, but 3 extra years guaranteed pay is significant.

3 Likes

Thats a good deal, and good for Heppell if he wants to head down the coaching route.
Im not sure he would though to be honest.
He has a massive group of friends down here and can tell from his 200th celebrations that means as much to him as footy.
Will be a tough decision to weigh up.

Hope it is enough $$ to give us a third rounder compo pick to help for points.

2 Likes

That’s not a fun headline though, is it?

I think the compo could only be on the 2 years playing component of the deal

1 Like