2023 Essendon jumper

They don’t follow Essendon’s constitution.

13 Likes

Lucky them.

My daughter’s basketball top has those vee cut-outs. I assume it’s so it doesn’t bunch up as much when it’s tucked in. Don’t think I’ve ever seen it on a footy jumper.

I love it how the club acts like the sash is so important to the uniform, yet didn’t even have it as a sash for years, and put a giant blue Apart poo stain over it.

But, it’s vital that the colour is always red. God forbid it is black.

Don the Sash

The problem is, if you change the constitution and say you can do whatever you want with the jumper… they will do whatever they want.

1 Like

I wonder if Richmond had to change their constitution???

They always do it better.

The “sticker” effects of the jumpers (home and away) really make it seem like they’ve been designed using Microsoft paint

2 Likes

Richmond don’t have a constitution. It’s just the vibe.

Two days and benzina hasn’t posted. Someone check on him asap.

3 Likes

What about your blood pressure Bessie ?

2 Likes

I’m more of a #0D0D0D fan personally. I find the #070707 too dark.

1 Like

I had a bad feeling they would keep the entertainment of red pin stripes on the collar and cuffs.
So it looks like they are going with it again, because they simply don’t understand, that reduction and minimalism is all that our symbolic Red sash on Black jumper requires.
Also, that horrid black seam that cuts through at the base of the sash, is at least placed on the side, rather than on the front, so thats better.
Other than these two things, i’m all good with the tight sash as it should be.

7 Likes

By the way, I would actually prefer that to the all red clash jumper with the two thin black lines so you can pretend it’s still a red sash on a black background.

1 Like

At least we’ve only got a few sponsors, not a hideous thing like St Kilda with 48 different brands no one’s ever heard of.

1 Like

Not much amuses me more than the pre-season despair at how ■■■■ the jumper is. Can hardly see the jumper at the game or on TV.

1 Like

I would get that checked.

1 Like

I should probably just stop binge drinking during matches as a coping mechanism

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa…. no need to break with tradition.

I just adjusted the contrast setting on my computer monitor - and now they all look identical! Maybe I’ll do the same on my TV!