2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

Becoming a bit of a bogey side now AB, congrats on the win. Losing by 30 points with a 21, 25, 31 and 35 in my scores definitely stings, but I can’t really claim to be deserving when I have that sort of junk on the field. Depth is being tested at the minute, felt I could cover the loss of Broad but the Rich injury took me by surprise and meant I had to field Jonas, who has probably played his last game for the Machines.

Still scoring ok though despite these challenges, just need to try and stay there or thereabouts until the pointy end of the season when I’ll hopefully have guys like Duncan, Billings, Membrey etc to roll back into the team.

1 Like

Unhappy with the loss but reasonably happy I would have beat 10 teams this week.

The good
Ranking & Rachele
Serong & Darcy

The bad
Injuries again
Ken Hinckley destroying Duran’s

Tankin’ for Rankin and a girl’s strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk are a good get.

I have no idea what you are talking about

Love it though

He doesn’t wanna be a cowboy!

Darcy Jones to LTI

Oh for FFS.

Done.

Can I please LTI Guelfi?

Can I lti cox please. AFL site has pushed him to 8 weeks now

Can I please LTI Jamie Cripps?

All approved.

J.Cripps, N.Cox & Guelfi are eligible to be elevated again anytime after Rd 9.

@Jefferson; @Alber_Goodthur; @Stoops

4 Likes

@Dunlop Can I LTI Darcy Cameron? I see he is 6-8 weeks on the medical room AFL site. I understand if not.

Yep.

He will also be able to be elevated again anytime after Rd 9

Brayden Preuss also onto LTI for me. Has blown out from 2-3 weeks last week to 6-8.

Could I LTI Liam Ryan please?

I see reports he needs surgery on his hamstring

Yep

1 Like

@Dunlop Poor Jimmy Webster for LTI as well, that beautiful face is no more

FAs have been processed.

This is under the prevision that @JBaller92 LTI is approved.
@The_Mad_Bomber - check that I got your correct. It was a bit confusing but basically, you wanted to only take two players so the third player you wanted to drop wasn’t required to be listed.

Best of luck to everyone.
I was tempted to pick up Markov again, but couldn’t work out who to drop.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m messed up I was looking at my wrong list - I don’t have Answerth in this league. If it’s ok I will delist Oliver Dempsey instead.

1 Like

No dramas.
I’ll make the change.

I don’t really look too deeply at who is delisted until the weekend.

1 Like