2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

Wow I’m having a nightmare. Now I’ve delisted the wrong Oliver. @Dunlop is there a way of getting Oliver Florent back on my list.

WEEKEND LOCKOUT: Saturday 7.30pm AEST/10:30am London/4:30am US CT
Final benches for Geelong-Hawthorn should drop around 5pm

I expect I’m a bit slow on this one and others have found it - if you click sort by in coaches box, you can sort by each position (shown by descending average it’ll show the average and games played as well).

@JBaller92 - Approved
@redbull - Dropped Dempsey and restored Florent.

Happy with Mihocek, but could’ve had Brent Daniels as well, didn’t expect him to last.

1 Like

Nailed it 100% @Blummers32 ! Sorry for the confusion.

Looking like 17 players at best this week.

Probably dont need to do this but here goes anyway.

Bugger, I thought I saw that Carmichael not Markov was the sub, hence I put Markov on the ground. Rookie error by me.

If only Zurhaar could finish :sleepy:

Paddy McCartin subbed off on 4 :skull:

I may be cursed, Tom McCartin just came in as my LTI replacement :flushed:

Mitchito :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So. We need Newcombe to score 86 to unseat Allblack. To the wire.

If only Kosi pickett had kicked straight.

1 Like

Getting beyond repair now. Lynch gone for (likely) months. The footy gods are not kind to us atm. Getting shredded every week. I’m gonna have to get my head in the FA game , which I’ve found difficult this year.

Desperately need some good news, Kennedy in particular would be helpful.

On the solace side of things, the two kids Clarke and Ralphsmith stood up with excellent scores to help restore some belief in our judgement.

1 Like

I should get a win this week.
125 + Dylan Moore + Cam Mackenzie + Ned Reeves v Isaac Smith + Zach Guthrie + Jack Bowes is a good spot to be in.

2 Likes

Yeah you have me covered. My weeks of low scoring despite getting the win have caught up. Team needs a shake up

1 Like

Tenner Bruhn missing out on the Cat’s 22 is very handy. Noah Cumberland’s 102 off the bench will now count.

I was devastated when Phillips got a late call up, was very happy to take Lobbs bench score :unamused:

Newcombe was 42 at half time time. Was 39 at 3/4 time :rofl::rofl:

Fark Hawthorn.

2 Likes

Nank the Tank out for the medium term…damn.

Nash and McDonald have out scored Bruest each week so bench it was for Luke this week.

So obviously Luke nearly out scores both of them combined this week!

■■■■.
I just checked.
I might be in trouble here.

One of Newcombe’s worst right when I needed his average or better. Ah well, congrats AB . A bit went wrong for both of us this week.