#29 Alwyn Davey

Yep, jetta is way better than Dell. but they're both not good enough, we need garlett....

I am surprised that Dell'Olio has been offered a third year. Doubt that steinberg will be around - That would make it 2 years on the primary list and 2 years on the rookie list.

Is this for real??
Appreciate Del's efforts,not up to it though,carbon copy of Jetta & we can only have one of those if any..
Show us Steinberg for curiosities sake!!
As for Froggy,when we play well,he does play well,must keep!!

In what universe to Leroy and Dell even remotely resemble each other

I am surprised that Dell'Olio has been offered a third year. Doubt that steinberg will be around - That would make it 2 years on the primary list and 2 years on the rookie list.

Is this for real??
Appreciate Del's efforts,not up to it though,carbon copy of Jetta & we can only have one of those if any..
Show us Steinberg for curiosities sake!!
As for Froggy,when we play well,he does play well,must keep!!
In what universe to Leroy and Dell even remotely resemble each other

The universe of Peeto's love children?

Officially gawn! According to Twitter

And according the EFC

jesus, this linking is tough work

Always loved Froggy. Sad to see him go but he's had a good run. Love to see him still involved with the club in some way.

"To play 100 games and kick 120 goals over seven seasons as a small forward is a terrific effort and we wish Alwyn and his young family all the best for the future.”

their ours.. their ours... all ours.... !!!!!

sorry... great clubman, pity after all he's done for the club... ra ra ra..

Has always been a limited player, but he had a good run with us. Probably deserved one more year but is a victim of Jetta's contract.

Not surprised at this announcement.

When he arrived on the scene, his ability to close a 20 metre gap on an opposition defender was just inspirational. I'd never seen anything like it.

He was a courageous player for such a small guy and got his body busted up because of it. And gee he was a nice kick for goal too.

All the best Alwyn. Hopefully we see your sons in the red and black one day.

can someone please post the gif of him braining scotty burns (i think) and harry O on anzac day 07 - one of my all time favourite goals.

Thanks for the excitement, Froggy (npi).

Thanks for having your photo taken with me.

Thanks for nailing all those clutch goals.

Your 100 games count for 200 in my book.

Loved watching him run down opposition players from behind, until he broke his leg.

Never was quick enough after that.

Loved how we would kick to him as if he was a tall forward!

gumby, crameri now davey - no KP depth at all

New look forward line next year.

If Jetta wasn't contracted that'd be NLM, Davey and Jetta in one year -- conspiracy theories ahoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMcOHqTVO-4&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

gumby, crameri now davey - no KP depth at all

Did my head in how many times we kicked to Davey as a marking option.

I'm disappointed for him and loved his contribution to the club.  Clearly from the players reactions on twitter he was a great clubman off the field as well.

he will be missed. can't help but feel he was a little underutilized over the second half of his career.