#34 Kyle Hardingham

we are a going to have a fair few draft picks this year.

Licha

Ryder

Hardingham

Jetta

Kav

probably Van Unen, Gregory.

But where are the picks going to come from? Don't we currently have only three in the main draft? I guess we will get one for Ryder, we can upgrade a rookie or two and pick up another in the pre-season draft but it looks like we could still struggle to replace all the players leaving.

Licha

Ryder

Hardingham

Jetta

Kav

But where are the picks going to come from? Don't we currently have only three in the main draft? I guess we will get one for Ryder, we can upgrade a rookie or two and pick up another in the pre-season draft but it looks like we could still struggle to replace all the players leaving.

There's as many picks in the main draw as you need.

Not that they tend to be much good once everybody else starts passing.

Relocate to QLD and go after Christensen?

If we relocated to QLD we could go after Ryder.

Lol ... I was just starting to wonder, with our draft sanctions & our as yet lack of attracting a trade,
if we'd actually have enough picks to get a full list!

You get as many picks as you need to fill your list. Even if your the only one left selecting in rounds 7, 8 etc.

I was kinda taking the proverbial sloots, but thanks, I didn't know that.

Gold Coast Bombers??

I could actually live with that. See you all up there.

what ■■■■■■ me off is that I read the statement about Hardy again and it talks about the events at the club and doesn't talk about ASADA, yet the media interpret it as ASADA

Do they honestly think that there is a magic spray that prevents any ASADA action flowing to players at other clubs?

or Caddy

Licha
Ryder
Hardingham
Jetta
Kav

If we delist Gregory Humble NSW and I will blow the joint uo

His manager couldn’t have told the truth I guess

Kyle is seeking a trade as he is not a very good footballer and is likely to get the sack anyway

1 Like

Kyle is a decent player , I think given more game time he’d have developed. Wish him well

I spoke to Hardy on the B and F and he didn't have any leads yet from other clubs.  Geelong are having a mass exodus not us.  Yet the headlines scream about us.  Only Ryder and Licha are losses to us,  Jetta Kav and Hardy are all not in best 22.

Oh yeah Geelong... Ablett, Byrnes, Varcoe, Christensen and now Lonergan.

To be fair, Shannon Byrnes was essentially an 88kg potato.

A premiership winning potato.

A Kipfler to Mitch Morton's Sebago.

Ross must be ecstatic.

And Ablett left 5 years ago. Bulldogs are chasing Lonergan, not Lonergan wanting to leave and cats are trying to ditch Varcoe to bring in Clark. Don't think we can add Geelong to the list of exodus from clubs.

And Ablett left 5 years ago. Bulldogs are chasing Lonergan, not Lonergan wanting to leave and cats are trying to ditch Varcoe to bring in Clark. Don't think we can add Geelong to the list of exodus from clubs.

You might find Scott had a chat with Lonergan along the lines he had with Chapman - "....we think you're only good for 10 or so games next year.....". 

Lonergan is a good stopper but poor kick - however he is miles in front of any KP Defender the Bulldogs have and has plenty experience.  If they put a good/long enough contract in front of him, he will go.

EFC lost Crameri, Monfries, Ryder, Winderlich, Howlett, Hardingham, KAV! potentially

One thing is certain, and that is that it will be Hird’s fault if Hardy doesn’t get picked up.

he had a lot of apeel

he had a lot of apeel

No doubt had a chip on his shoulder though.