The Aldi Daniel Rich!! He looks a good pick up to me

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that just called bacon?

12 Likes

No that would be prosciutto!

3 Likes

If thereā€™s an Irish bacon thatā€™s his nickname

1 Like

Donā€™t know why youā€™d slander schoolgirls like that. Weā€™re predominantly a bunch of whining grown men, whining in a way very typical of grown men talking about their hobbies.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like Dodoro called up Durham and asked him if he had any ideas

23 Likes

Elite username :joy:

11 Likes

Same. After watching our players endlessly butcher the ball for years, Iā€™m happy to have picked some guys with good kicking skills.

Of course, letā€™s see how they go once the Essington Development Machine sinks its teeth into themā€¦

5 Likes

Same draft age as Lav and Langfordā€¦I was surprised we used a live pick on him but definitely with the sentiment that heā€™s on the Red and Black train now so hope he ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  kills it for us!

1 Like

Just asked a close mate of his. you guessed itā€¦
He barracked for Essendon as a kid!

27 Likes
56 Likes

Good luck to him.

Unfortunately for Garrett, it was the point of the night I absolutely lividā€¦ā€¦ and Iā€™m sure I wasnā€™t the only one.

Hopefully heā€™s a good player and proves to be a better player than all the players drafted around this pick.

3 Likes

why? cos you dont know him? Or you wanted someone else?
None of us heard of him before tonight, thats why RFK is employed.

4 Likes

I know heā€™s not that old, but legit if you told me that was a photo of Hobbsā€™ dad, Iā€™d believe you.

39 Likes

Because we just got bent over by Melbourne & Collingwood

2 Likes

Barracked for Essendon as a kid?

I do wish him all the best, and I hope he plays 100 great games and wins a couple of flags. More power to him getting picked up at 25.

4 Likes

Even though there was steam coming from my earsā€¦. I couldnā€™t help but laugh when I seen the name.

Best of luck to him.

1 Like

Melbourne? You cant control that. So the pick hopefully is the best option in that circumstance. You would think Richmond had him sitting there for a rookie pick tomorrow, so maybe we just screwed Richmond. you just dont know

2 Likes