#36 Michael Hartley

Had 14 spoils last week - So today was no flash in the plan.

Carlilse replacement.

Why would we play him forward?

Carlilse replacement.

That spoil to Zac Merrett in the last was amazing. He was super all day. The frustration on his face when he was occasionally beaten shows what a competitor he is. So glad we have found a rock solid KP player. Ambrose is also doing a super job assisting down back.

was amazing today. Just spoiled everything that came his way, and they weren’t just little spoils they were 20m spoils. Not only did he beat his man and help his teammates out with the high ball his spoils cleared the area.

Best game i have seen him play

The anti Caro

Michael Fistley

What the hells going on here?

OH MY

Had about 30 spoils tonight.

Fairly sure it was him that hit a 40 meter spoil in the last

Hit his team mate on the chest too.

Has the makings of a kicking coach. Start this week with the forwards.

TWENTY one-percenters. Equal second most since the record keeping started. Only Josh Gibson has more (21) and that was done just once. 20 has been achieved only 3 other times.

his spoils form Saints kick ins were worthy of, possibly more valuable, than kicks. Not sure why that isn't tried more often. 20m chaos balls back inside 50 are as good as a blind kick, and sometimes better as it means the opposition can't claim an uncontested mark.

Yeah that was something that really stood out yesterday. Saint would kick the ball to the 55 and he would just punch it back into the 50m area

Spoiling was Fletcher-esque tonight.

The way he defends just reminds me of hurley. How good is this bloke what an absolute steal. Cheers for delisting him coilingwood. Ripped out a nice 111 supercoach points too!

Fairly sure it was him that hit a 40 meter spoil in the last

NINA

FIST

Every time I heard him fisting on the radio I was picturing mercuri for some reason

Not regretting getting 36 on my jumper.