#36 Michael Hartley

NINA

FIST

He was epic tonight. He killed a heap of contests for us. He has shown this season that he is a bankable AFL level key position defender. Great decision by Dodoro and co. to give him the second chance he deserved.

Is she the 1 that cleaned his schnozz?

At risk of the thread descending into chaos again

“is that what the kids call it these days?”

legit chortled

At risk of the thread descending into chaos again

“is that what the kids call it these days?”

So ■■■■■■ keen i hoped we would get him helps our defence lots

Dual best and fairest at our neighbours in Coburg. Great get.

Was hoping for one of Brown and Hartley at best; we’ve ended up with both! Done well to address any lack of key position depth

Our KPP stocks looks like it has depth now. How old is Micky?

Great pick-up.

Our KPP stocks looks like it has depth now. How old is Micky?

Just 22!

looks like a lovely kick

I think this is the way of the future when it comes to recruiting key position players and ruckman. The absolute quality talls will go early in the draft, but your workman like key players will be taken around the age of 22 with exposed state level form.

Can’t wait to hear the commentators getting his and Hurley’s names mixed up during matches in the future.

looks like a lovely kick

Was about to say the same thing. Looks a great well weighted kick for a big bloke. Certainly doesn’t look as agile as say brown in the highlight clips, but he did have quick hands, and made good decisions under pressure.

I really like the move of picking two ready made KPP. At the very least they will be great for depth.

For a 198cm guy he moves pretty damn smooth.

I think this is the way of the future when it comes to recruiting key position players and ruckman. The absolute quality talls will go early in the draft, but your workman like key players will be taken around the age of 22 with exposed state level form.
Yeah. I agree. It's a good ploy because you can go best available early and take more developed talls later in the draft. It also means you don't waste three or four years on a tall just to delist him when it doesn't work out because he can't make the step from u18s to AFL.

Surprised he was still available. Will add to tall depth. I dont expect him to play many senior games (think brown will)but you never know.

hartley should be taller kpp cover than steinberg.

Dont think pears job will be any easier getting a game.

Another H in the backline! Essendon defence 2016= Welcome to cell block H.

Surprised he was still available. Will add to tall depth. I dont expect him to play many senior games (think brown will)but you never know.

hartley should be taller kpp cover than steinberg.

Dont think pears job will be any easier getting a game.

LOL. I forgot Pears existed.