#36 Michael Hartley

Stoked, this guy is a great clubman and can play.

So that leaves:

Ashby
Dempsey
Edwards
Gleeson
Kommer
Laverde
McKernan
Pears
Watson

yet to have their futures declared.

I still have Daniher as an unknown… He obviously isn’t going anywhere, but I did think his contract expired this year.

Rookies as well I think.

Hams
Long
Nyuon
Wallis
McKenna

And I’ve had Pears retired for a while now… although the information does seem to change depending on who you ask.

Tegan

Fking love me some Harts.

2 year extension. “I’m pumped that I’m going to have the opportunity to play alongside Michael Hurley down back”.

Hooker forward? Yes!

So that leaves:

Ashby
Dempsey
Edwards
Gleeson
Kommer
Laverde
McKernan
Pears
Watson

I still have Daniher as an unknown… He obviously isn’t going anywhere, but I did think his contract expired this year.

Rookies as well I think.

Hams
Long
Nyuon
Wallis
McKenna

And I’ve had Pears retired for a while now… although the information does seem to change depending on who you ask.

Right, yes. For some reason I was sure he was up for re-contracting next year. I have no idea why though…

Great news! Great bloke- heart & soul type player. Love the special bond he has with Tippa. Worked hard to earn his spot & will now be another important member of the H brigade.

So that leaves:

Ashby
Dempsey
Edwards
Gleeson
Kommer
Laverde
McKernan
Pears
Watson

I think McKernan will be sticking aroundm has been booked in for a couple of surgeries this week or so

So, back or forward?

Almost certain surgeries are seen as a club responsibility regardless of contract status at the time.

Tegan
She would be thrilled he's got an extension.
2 year extension. "I'm pumped that I'm going to have the opportunity to play alongside Michael Hurley down back".

Hooker forward? Yes!

LOL, you stopped reading the article too soon…
So he got another one year extension to go with his 2 year draftee contract?

Pretty sure he only got a 1 year draft contract.
Apparently some of the later picks only get 1. I’m pretty sure it was the same for Brown.

1 year was allowable because he used to be on an AFL list.

Thanks!

So that leaves:

Ashby
Dempsey
Edwards
Gleeson
Kommer
Laverde
McKernan
Pears
Watson

Rookies as well I think.

Hams
Long
Nyuon
Wallis
McKenna

Right, yes. For some reason I was sure he was up for re-contracting next year. I have no idea why though…

hes contracted till the end of next season, and if you have any worries about joe then you are a bona fide panic merchant

2 year extension. "I'm pumped that I'm going to have the opportunity to play alongside Michael Hurley down back".

Hooker forward? Yes!

LOL, you stopped reading the article too soon…
I have a small attention span

<3 <3

Love his attitude and it’s clear he is a Bomber. Happy to have you sticking around, Harts.

BTW, he’s hosting a Q&A on Twitter at 6pm. Use hashtag #AskHarts

So that leaves:

Ashby
Dempsey
Edwards
Gleeson
Kommer
Laverde
McKernan
Pears
Watson

Rookies as well I think.

Hams
Long
Nyuon
Wallis
McKenna

hes contracted till the end of next season, and if you have any worries about joe then you are a bona fide panic merchant

I was feeling relaxed until you started talking about my bone r fides.

I would have been ■■■■■■ if this had happened before Hurley re-signed.

I don’t think I could have taken seeing: “Michael H… #BackIn” and it not have been Hurley.

In all seriousness, well done Harts and I look forward to you donning the sash for the next couple of years at least.

Tegan
She would be thrilled he's got an extension.

Especially if it’s a long one.

Hurley and Harts bossing opposition fwd lines.

Me likey a lot.