#36 Michael Hartley

DP just sided with you, so…

11 Likes

which is why he wins, cos i’m smarter than you :slight_smile: and yaco haha

5 Likes

Stop being childish with your posts - Continue to peddle useless statistics without having any feel or context for the game - And if you wish to use statistics, Hartley has conceded 12 goals in his last 3 matches - Continue this vein of form and he’ll win the reverse Coleman medal by a record margin.

Pfft… Are you even smarter than Lyn1?

1 Like

Yep, well of course then he would be expected to perform at the same level after 24 games as someone who has played 60 odd games. As a KPD. Makes perfect sense.

lel

Buddy must the luckiest ■■■■ on the planet… 800 career goals lucky. Can I rub his belly or offer him a donation or sacrifice to obtain some of this luck?

Hmmmm … what about the fact that yaco is quite regularly right

1 Like

A broken clock is right twice a day.

1 Like

Who bothers reading yaco’s posts?

Or DKP’s for that matter …

I do.

Well, I read yaco’s.

2 Likes

It’s important to read other people’s opinions, even the dumb ones. How else are we supposed to stay ahead of the tin foil hat antivaxxers?!

You at the game Yaco or watching it on TV? Your feel for the game is hopeless. You can argue with one or two stats but not all of them. By not being at the game you had no idea what the field looked like. No other team would leave Kennedy one on one like that. You are wrong. again.

You must have more time to waste than even me.

1 Like

I thought the sarcastica was well enough implied. I was wrong.

You are mostly wrong

Even when he says that Dea will make way for Brown when he’s available?

3 Likes

I think people are overselling the impact that both Kennedy and Hartley had on the game.

And quite fair enough

You don’t visit the tennis thread much, do you?

1. It is definitely a possibility. Particularly if we bring back Ambrose for Hartley.
  2. I personally don’t think it will happen though.
  3. Are you seriously suggesting that most of this place is deadly accurate?
1 Like