#36 Michael Hartley

lol?

Be like Elsa, Barnzie, Let it Go, Let it Go.

5 effective disposals for L Franklin, 0 goals and 0 goal assists

I’d suggest about 13 of them were cheap touches up on the wing cos he was not getting any joy in the 50.

2 Likes

7 touches, 5 marks, 2.2.

Not sure he ‘got hold of him.’ He did beat him one-out a few times, no doubt.

Shhhh… doesn’t fit Blitz narrative

1 Like

Ok… maybe, Hartley embarrassed himself and looked like a weekend ammos footballer who didn’t really give a toss and was just there for the beers afterwards. Hipwood benefited from that complete lack of pressure on a number of occasions.

Harts would be hellbent on making up for that game I reckon. Hipwood likely to leave the field a bit sore imo.

On 7 occasions apparently

1 Like

[

Throwin’ it back to my favourite of moments :ring::relieved: #prepareforringspam #futuremrshartley #isthrowbackmondayathing?

A post shared by Tegan Lightbody (@teganlightbody_) on May 29, 2017 at 1:49am PDT

](

Throwin’ it back to my favourite of moments :ring::relieved: #prepareforringspam #futuremrshartley #isthrowbackmondayathing?

A post shared by Tegan Lightbody (@teganlightbody_) on May 29, 2017 at 1:49am PDT

)

Hipwood is going to embarrass a lot of players in the future, but I thought Hartley did well on him. It can be a tough life being a defender when the defence actually delivers it well, or you’re on one of the biggest talents in the league. Hipwood is tall, has a good jump, and if he clicks and they deliver well I don’t think any defender is going to do too well against him. The only ones with a chance might be a Rance who would just go where the ball is going, and outbody the youngster as they both jump.

Pathetic.

1 Like

You’re not here are you Kermit?
He’s doing fine,

PATHETIC

1 Like

The kid has some talent but somehow he was outbodied by a guy half his size. Just incredible

fell over and gave swans a goal last game 4th qtr

did the same again, just falls over in the contest, player walks away to have a ping from 50 out.

[quote=“samwoods, post:1522, topic:2872, full:true”]

Yep… Hartley was useless that day. Deserved to be dropped.

I am expecting him to monster the young kid this weekend. If not, I’ll be quite disappointed.
[/quote]LOL

Hopefully Ambrose will be back soon. No future for this bloke against a big bodied player. Expected him to step up this year after a promising first season but all we have seen is a massive deterioration.

How many obvious frees does this guy give away? Hipwood running towards goal, so he decides to grab his jumper and hold on for 5 seconds.

Was a very poor game!

1 Like

He is barely AFL standard, barely

1 Like

Week in week out he gives away holding the man free kicks! Has anyone explained the rules to him?