#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

Done his hammy according to woosha in press conference today.

Confirmed

Depth getting tested early days.

These ■■■■■■ hammies

Sack Quinn

1 Like

How long is he out for?

Damn! Green one week in, hamstring, Howlett one week in, hamstring.

1 Like

Who replaces him? Like for like eg Bird or Hocking? I don’t think we have another small forward except maybe Redman.

Begley? Francis?

I’d give Hocking a run I think.
I know it’s not like for like. But he does add something we don’t have in there, and it just may also add to our mids being freed up.

4 Likes

Rich was had a pretty solid first quarter and a very good last quarter and spent about half an hour on the sidelines in between. Joe did a pretty good job lining him up in a marking contest.

Howlett to to miss a couple of weeks… gotta feel for him. Happy he got the game. - won’t be easy for him to break back into the side.

I reckon a good chance we’ll see Hocking this week, unless they decide to go for another small in Connor.

I thought Howlett was ordinary last week. Sad for him to fight his way into the side and he deserved his place with his VFL form.

However I think it will give someone else an opportunity who hopefully will make the most of it.

■■■■■■ bad luck for him.

IT BEGINS

1 Like

Rich was awful - Had one possession in quarter 2 and 3 - And a grand total of 5 possessions to three quarter time - Close to WOG.

He was cooked from joe smashing into his glute could barely run or kick.

Hmm two pinged strings in two weeks… such a shame.

I’m not sure which man is next up… but depth chart getting a good test early. Best news is that Leuy is set to come back and we are only playing FC.

I thought Howlett was lucky to be selected in his first game and very ordinary. I think he was lucky to be selected in this game and very ordinary.

Offers nothing going forward. 2017 is a superannuation TTR year

1 Like

Love Benny but should get one more game and possibly his last season.