#40 Ben Howlett - Delisted

The only signature I wanted more was Hooker's. I think so many here seriously under rate Howlett. At his best he is a seriously good footballer.

Is that you Terry Wallet, the best list manager in the business. You wanted Howlett’s signature more than Heppell and Hurley. Wow.
I’m happy for Benny and hope he has a good year, but no.

Really pleased to see our number 40 coming back to the fold for 2017. Its not like we had any interest in players wearing a higher number this season!

Go Bombers

HOW LETT THE DOGS OUT

WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH

HOW LETT THE DOGS OUT

To Howlett the moon?

Good news! Well done to Benny and the club.

The only signature I wanted more was Hooker's. I think so many here seriously under rate Howlett. At his best he is a seriously good footballer.

Is that you Terry Wallet, the best list manager in the business. You wanted Howlett’s signature more than Heppell and Hurley. Wow.
I’m happy for Benny and hope he has a good year, but no.

Nothing to do with list management, all to do with they are my two favourites from the suspended players. Blind Freddy knew Heppell was coming back, and while losing Hurley would have hurt, we started to see the emergence of some possible cover for backmen positions this year with Hartley and Francis.

Will be battling hard with Bird for a spot. Competition can't hurt.
I don't think either are best 22. If there are 3 small forward roles and 9 midfield roles then I have Fantasia/Walla/Colyer ahead up forward and Watson/Stanton/Goddard/Heppell/Hocking/Myers/Zerrett/Zaharakis/Parish ahead in the midfield. And that's assuming we don't keep Kelly.

That leaves Howlett, Bird, Langford, Laverde and pick #1 waiting for injuries or a run of poor form.

howlett the dogs back in?

Who let the Pig out???

We have some serious hard-nuts in our side next year…No pushing over kids anymore.

Who let the Pig out???

3AW, the Age and Footy Classified?

It’s interesting that his entire highlights clip is goals he’s kicked. In particular one 4 goal and another 5 goal game.

Guessing he will be playing fwd next year. Laverde/Langford will have to really earn their spot.

Benny and the jets.

Benny and the Bombers.

Who let the Pig out???

3AW, the Age and Footy Classified?

thats gold Mex!

It's interesting that his entire highlights clip is goals he's kicked. In particular one 4 goal and another 5 goal game.

Guessing he will be playing fwd next year. Laverde/Langford will have to really earn their spot.

Playing forward in the VFL.
As much as I like Benny, I can see us continuing with the younger guys like Fanta, Laverde and Langford before him.

Happy to have him Backin.

He may not be best 22 every week next year but he is best 30 without doubt and depth is what defines good teams… as does the ability to build strong culture and souls at footy clubs to stop them become some empty shell for marketing purposes only.

Bobcat is a prime example of the guy you want at a footy club. Hard, tough and unassuming yet keeps putting his body on the line when needed. I am absolutely pumped to have this bloke back at the club and 1 year is a fair deal.

#inodus

The reality is that half of any list is not ‘best 22’. If Benny is missing out on the team then that tells me (a) we are a good team and (b) we are having a good run with injuries. I really rate what he brings to the team.

We should delist anyone who isn’t best 22.