#41 Will Hams

Also recall when introduced to the club Hird noted that his big brother gained 6 cms after his draft age, Dodoro doing his homework again, but geez that 6cm'd be handy you'd think

Seen a fair bit of will at gippy power (had a nephew playing ) probably seen him 10 times .was always impressive but battled to finish a game uninjured.I have no doubt if we didn’t pick him up in the psd he would have stayed at power as a overage kid and would have gone top 20 this year. Another one at power last year I thought was a chance of getting drafted but didn’t was josh Scott ,he played as an overage this year ,but I don’t know how he went but he’s a medium forward in the gunstun mould.

His disposal and decision making is excellent imo - seen him live 3 times...

Just needs maturity in body and does he have the hunger.....?

If he doesnt grow then that is an issue. Another 7kg plus some muscle = Could be anything 

Hunger? Watch the Carlton game again in the latter half of the season.

does he have the hunger.....?

You've seen the kid live and you question whether he has the hunger?

a) He's an animal.

b) He grew up supporting us.

Did he support us as a kid? I didn't know that.

Who's lying? EFC, suns or hawks? Brent Harvey is just 172cm (apparently)

WTF?

Um, we are; no way Hams is anywhere near 180. Suns or Whoreks? Harvey is a dwarf. Best he go nowhere near Dal Santo.

Yep, he's not taller than Kieren Jack who's 178 cm.

Speed + power + motivation > size.

i remember the video on bombertv. he supported richmond mainly but there are photos of him in bombers merch. 

Nice fluff piece on Will on the Ess website.

Talks about having a big preseason for 2015 which suggest he is staying. Geez I hope so!

He's definitely grown up. Really looking fwd to this kid next year!

am i the only one that thinks Will Hams is a weird looking bloke?

he looks pretty good on the field. definitely would like to see more of him

Nice fluff piece on Will on the Ess website.
Talks about having a big preseason for 2015 which suggest he is staying. Geez I hope so!

No chance they'll let him go, imo

It seems so long ago that he and Natrat were pairing to destroy VFL midfields.

Seen a fair bit of will at gippy power (had a nephew playing ) probably seen him 10 times .was always impressive but battled to finish a game uninjured.I have no doubt if we didn't pick him up in the psd he would have stayed at power as a overage kid and would have gone top 20 this year. Another one at power last year I thought was a chance of getting drafted but didn't was josh Scott ,he played as an overage this year ,but I don't know how he went but he's a medium forward in the gunstun mould.

this is obviously a year old but just a note on the overagers, in my experience from boys around my age going around in the TAC the overagers don't really get much of a go, they don't get selected to play most of the games and probably wont get drafted. I think if they want to make it they should play VFL and hopefully get picked in the PSD 

Didn’t langdon from Collingwood go around as an overager? Think it depends on individual circumstances.

Didn't langdon from Collingwood go around as an overager? Think it depends on individual circumstances.

And Tyson Goldsack.

Didn't langdon from Collingwood go around as an overager? Think it depends on individual circumstances.

And Tyson Goldsack.

And Zaharakis

Has a post been deleted?

Has a post been deleted?

Several.

Unsubstantiated crap or stuff that shouldn't be shared a la Darcy Daniher a few years back?