#42 Adam Saad

I understand that reference

1 Like

I thought papley beat him today.

Only thing stopping Papley having a huge day was his own stupidity.

Integral part of the team. Gives us a spark and nevers gives us. Great competitor.

1 Like

I might be wrong but weren’t both of papleys goals when Saad wasn’t on him or the fault of a hideous clanger.

Show me the size of this ■■■■

Farkin not bad

2 Likes

Papley should have kicked 6 today.

First time this year I have seen Saad beaten.

Thought Papley had him covered physically and worried him at ground level.

Wasn’t a domination but very well could have been if Papley has a bit more polish.

Yep, agree with that.

Had a good game and broke even with his opponent, as opposed to completely dominating like he has all year.

Got a big knock and was worried about his shoulder, hope he is ok I don’t think I could stand watching us without this guy in defence.

4 Likes

Spot on. If Devon was playing at 90% of last year we’d be close to top 4.

1 Like

watching him treat opponents directly on his tail with disdain by bouncing and sprinting away makes my trousers tight

It’s heart in mouth stuff. I don’t think himself, us, or the opposition know where he’s going but he always finds a way.

Interceptions, bounces, tackles, elusive angled kicks and shots at goal

The protractor extractor with the x-factor

2 Likes

Show me the size of this ■■■■

FARKIN NOT BAD

5 Likes

Two minutes in… not behd!

Three critical contests in the last three minutes. Won them all. What a beast!!!

13 Likes

Too good bro, too ■■■■■■■ good!

5 Likes

Glad EFC put this up. Thought his efforts at the end were really crucial. Especially in that final 2 min period, keeping the ball in early on and avoiding the throw in, and then that tackle.

8 Likes

Has to be AA back pocket.

Gun.

11 Likes

There is none better.

None.

1 Like

He’s my pick for the Crichton Medal right now.

12 Likes