#42 Adam Saad

Gavin.

1 Like

He should be. Deadset gun. I remember what my brother said when he first got to the club. He knows Barry Young pretty well, who still does a bit with a few of the current day players, and he said the players couldn’t believe how strong he was, how hard he was to tackle and how ferocious he was in his own tackling and body work.

4 Likes

I’m sure on the call they said Betts had been good in keeping Saad quiet. Since when has Betts been a negating forward?

looked like Saad had the speed, leap and nouse to have figjam** well and truly covered.

**dont mind Betts tbh

2 Likes

Spot on. I believe he is all Australian. Think it was Carey last night actually said to Luke Darcy(i think) ‘I know you’re on the selection committee for All Australian but this guy is an automatic selection I don’t care what you say’

3 Likes

Good that Saad’s brilliant season is starting to get a bit of media play, because it definitely does play a part when it comes to the awards like AA and Rising Star.

He absolutely deserves to be selected if the team was picked now.

2 Likes

Betts 6 goals v Suns
0 against Saad
Dropped

4 Likes

I noticed they didn’t drop Tex, despite being almost the worst player on their list currently.

3 Likes

G
A
V
I
N

Who did it better, Saad or McGrath?

Since his no-show in the 2017 GF his output has been so bad anyone else probably would have been offered for trade at the end of this season. Been terrible.

2 Likes

But who else would send abusive texts to departing players?
Or would Tex send one to himself?

1 Like

Can you believe that guy has another 2 years to run on his contract? He’d be on big money too.

1 Like

Been tripped 2 weeks in a row and no free

1 Like
3 Likes

How good is it to hear the boys speak about how much they love the club & their team mates!! He has been a perfect pick up for us. Certainly deserves AA.

8 Likes

He’s a lock for AA for mine. Strong defender, rarely beaten 1:1 and such an attacking weapon.

However, this wont mean he is actually selected.

Probably Some Hawthorn or Sydney pelican will get the nod.

1 Like

Starting to get the media attention. Just needs a big article written up on him and he’s in.

Why is he off the field? I missed that and i’m not going in the match thread

Possible hammy

He may not play next week. Couldn’t really run.