#42 Adam Saad

Iirc he pinged his hammy in that run/chase

Those highlights don’t show the outcome of the kicks. Really annoying

3 Likes

Pick 28 will land him

We keep 26

3 Likes

Yep, exactly why I’m not that excited about another half back. We will need to find a bags replacement at some stage next year though.

A lot has been said about his relationship with Harts from Coburg but have failed to mention that he played for Calder with his good mate Joe Daniher.

1 Like

HIS SOCK

5 Likes

Rebound excitement aside.

My observations are that Saad is a legitimately good 1-1 defensive player as well.

For those worried about needing to replace Bags. This is the guy, just with a bigger bag of tricks.

6 Likes

What’s his injury history like. From (not so good) memory he seems to have some issues with his groin and hamstrings often.

From memory he played every game this year.

1 Like

Re-bacharing???

From one wing to the other!

1 Like

We must get saad
And
Stringer

Must
Must
Must

1 Like

■■■■ hes got some wheels!!

1 Like

Great at rebounding and chasing. But can he actually defend?

Yes.

1 Like

Yeah, not sure he’s quite at (vintage) Bags level, but he is pretty good defensively, he’s certainly more than ‘just’ a linebreaker. Very strong in one on one contests.

He’d be a good get imo.

6 Likes

Maybe with him and conor, gleeson can become more of a lockdown player and not have to rely so much on him for rebound and drive. or allow gleeson to float around more for 3rd man up duties.

defending as a whole requires the whole team to be doing it at the same time. can have the best back 6 ever, but if there’s 0 midfield pressure they said backs can’t do ■■■■. case in point the sydney final.

I’d almost say saad is a more important get, to well get than stringer, that run and gun on the mcg esp would break open a fair few games I reckon, and break through those zones that the likes of richmond and adelaide have set up so well.

1 Like

Conor and Saad on opposite flanks

1 Like

wow dat speed

WANT.

1 Like

Great highlight reel. McGrath wouldn’t be missed down back if we picked up this guy.