#42 Adam Saad

Well according to TR we have been in discussions the most with GC

Yep sounds like it…Saad in first then work on the other 2…we have a week to go so all good.

An interesting way to think about player worth, is to compare them to our own players (perceived) worth.
Smith - Walla
Saad - McKenna
Stringer - Fanta

Walla - Pick 1
McKenna - Pick 1
Fanta - Pick 1

Am I doing it right?

7 Likes

Before you were born?

More to do with the pick we might get back rather than Saad being our number 1 priority

Smith and Walla are not the same players. Maybe Green is the equivalent but Smith is far better than Green

Saad is better the McKenna but Conor may have more upside

Stringer and Fanta is a good comparison and i would say Fanta is better because he has a much better tank and a is better defensively.

To be honest I doubt he would have nominated us unless we had promised to give him far more minutes in the midfield.

1 Like

Born 81.

woah there, at the moment THE STRING is streets ahead imo, premiership, aa, leading goal kicker etc

2 Likes

If Stringer was as good as Fanta with his attitude, tank and consistent output the Bulldogs would not be getting rid of him, regardless of off-field issues.

True, but if he turns it around

I’ll concede attitude, but nowt else

Not really comparing roles, but more ‘worth’.
Saad is faster, better footballer, Oirish a better kick (arguable) has more upside, has return home factor
Walla is slightly faster, more ‘freakish’, Smith is better mid, more consistant
Stringer/Fanta roles and traits similar.

Yep, if

1 Like

Two clubs showed interest in Stringer, if Fanta was up for trade right now then half the league would be chasing him.

4 Likes

Once kicked 900 goals in a season while playing center half back for Jerusalem, all while keeping each and every other team scoreless. WSPHU.

6 Likes

Oright
If both fanta and string (problem free) were up for trade, string wins the popularity stakes in an absolute CANTER cmon

1 Like

But in the end the umpires crucified him.

5 Likes

Not so much as a canter. He would win though.