#45 Conor McKenna - the first six years

Zach Tuhoy and Tadhg Kenelley did alright.

As midfielders? Don’t recall either of them playing significant midfield minutes for a sustained period of time.

1 Like

How is good contract going?

Signed an extension this year didn’t he?

He certainly caused a few.

2 Likes

Not sure exactly who you are referring to, but if it’s the ones that think you are a ■■■■, then you’ve got it wrong - I know you like to think and continually spout that you are the one that brought McKenna to the limelight, but most people, with a few notable exceptions (on your side of the fence, actually) have had nothing but praise for him.

1 Like

The part of his game that has also improved rapidly is he keeps his feet. In his first 18months it seemed he was always falling over and it was frustrating.

But now he is keeping his feet and allowing his competitive streak to stay in the contest.

I also think he has been surprisingly good overhead for quite a while. He actually is very competent overhead so based on his improvement curve I expect him to become excellent.

He is a ripper.

1 Like

Some happy clapper comments after the horrid 2015 loss to Willy at Willy:

10 Likes

Sign him ffs

1 Like

[/quote]

Just so we can see that gif again. It was a telling moment for me.

fuarrk kommer. what could have been

3 Likes

Been a fan all the way

Pretty sure I never made a definitive call.
Hadn’t seen enough of him to say.

I NEED GIFS

12 Likes

F A S T
A
S
T

3 Likes

Watching that again I was like holy crap who is the player that cut across and came from a mile away to put a sheppard on? Essendon players don’t sheppard like that. Of course it was McGrath. Even in his first year he is showing others the way it should be done.

Oh, and good goal Conor.

34 Likes

Super fast.
Need to keep this guy in Australia for the next ten years.

2 Likes

Can now Bounce.

That bit is well and truly fkn sorted …

2 Likes

Give him number 5

I’m serious

22 Likes