#5 Elijah Tsatas

I keep forgetting that we have this bloke on our list. Can’t wait to see what he can do for us.

6 Likes

We are due to smash one out of the park.

hopefully he’s the one.

8 Likes

Hearing return is the following weekend in the VFL

45 Likes

It is, and that ability has become one of the most in demand strengths in this current evolution of the game, he has that in spades. Cannot wait to see him play in the senior side.

4 Likes

After seeing the other top 10 picks play this year, I’m excited to see what Tsatsas can do. Seems like a quality draft so far.

6 Likes

Anyone seen how he’s travelling now he’s back in full training?

Borderline flying is what I heard.

11 Likes

Sounds like he could be Chris Judd or Dylan Shiel

Boy oh wowie, he will have the slickest hands after sitting in a chair for 3 months doing handball practice. Match fitness might take a while though.

5 Likes

Is he back this week so vfl return or back to full training ?

He has been back in training for the last month (progressing from running to full training in that period)

9 Likes

definitely better than judd

3 Likes

Really looking forward to this young gun exploding on the scene. Start in the VFL - 2-3 games, build fitness and form and ease into the AFL. Could be of great value in the latter part of the season.

5 Likes

Who would drop to bring him in out of curiosity

Loton. he did well on the weekend but VFL midfield needs Tsatas quite badly.

When Tsatas is fit, possibly Tippa/Davey Jnr and play Guelfi deeper and maybe Martin spends more time rotating through the forward line. I know Tsatas isn’t a small forward but he may need to start thereabouts.

That said, I’d like to see Tsatas earn his spot after a few games in the 2s. Let’s hope he’s an absolute ripper because we could really use his skillset.

I think you might find Tsatas will play half back in the VFL this week. Ease him in

2 Likes

I like that idea in the afl as well a bit like the sheezel/daicos role and try and use he’s pace to break the game open

3 Likes

HIS

12 Likes

2-3 games in the vfl then straight into the seniors