#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Pretty much it , however …

There seems to be a problem any novice can see with this xlub in particular, moreso just in the way they handle injuries and return from.

As smj has said numerous times , there seemed to be a somewhat plan to ease daniher back into football , that went bye bye in the north game, just cos brown smack and clarke werent available.

And then the xlub turns around now and says the rigors of playing have caused his issue to relapse !!! Well no fuxking shut sherlock, thay was whu im guessing there was a plan to EASE him back into said rigors via managed gametime in the VFL.

The only ones crying and protesting its not mismanagement are the same idiots who constantly go around defending Everything the xlub does , by as you say , oh they are experts, they know best.

Our recent fuxking history should be the biggest red flag these morons cant hide from , but constantly overlook with their lack of ability to critically think for themselves and just continue to run with " the club always knows best".
We would not have the stink of the saga if “they always know best”

1 Like

Agree mate. We were winning last season. Probably the only difference to the squad will be:

Smith out
Shiel in.

Still have the cattle to be winning games.

1 Like

I agree.

For mine he’s our best and most important player when fit.

He’s a huge loss.

1 Like

I think Hooker has to go forward or play all 3 of Francis, Smack and Brown up forward.

Never have we needed tall forward targets more given that teams are now blocking the corridor forcing us to kick down the line to packs

We now have 2 jobs…

1. Get Joe fit
  2. Get Joe into a GF so he can tear it apart and win the NS.
3 Likes

Dank was crooked, terribly disorganised and a bit mad, but I don’t think he was wrong about the potential benefits of peptides.

On Joey, he’s the type of player (think Cyril or Keating) who could miss most of the season and come back to play in the PF & GF and have an immediate impact, if his preparation was right. If the surgery doesn’t provide a cure, that may be how he manages to contribute to our next flag.

1 Like

Using the word “tear” around Joe is probably not the best option.

9 Likes

Sad for Joe… Terrible news. So now he has to have surgery. Does anyone know how successful this type of surgery is?

1 Like

I’m not a doctor but I’m a forum poster that can pretend I’m an expert…

2 Likes

I thought “flare” was his no no word.

We were winning last season coz we fuc.ked the season up so badly we had nothing to lose from round 9 onwards. We are a failure when the pressure is on and our season is still alive.

3 Likes

Thanks for the insight.

I think the frustrating thing for me is perhaps communication and expectation gap.

It goes from “early onset of OP and let’s rest him for a block of games”

Fine. Good.

Then its drags out to a whole season.

Ok fine they are obviously making 100% sure its fixed.

So its 12 months of rest and build up.

So why didn’t they figure out how to fix it.

Could someone else have fixed it?

When we hear Scully’s ankle is so bad that he’s worth pick 93 and he ends up playing in Round 5 or so.

Why didn’t we make sure we got Scully then for pick 88 or whatever.

Did our doctors think it was a 2 year injury?

Devon Smith was fine at the end of last year wasn’t he?

What happened? Why did he look sluggish and cooked from round 1.

How is that possible with the multi million dollar facilities at our disposal.

90% of the time it’s down to the individual actually getting injured, it’s not all down to management etc.

Well someone get out and communicate to us what actually happened. What event happened? Was the event avoidable. Surely Joes was avoidable. What event happened with Smith?

To me they seem like wear and tear, strength and conditioning type things rather than an event happening

You’re blaming the club for all the whinging kids now??

Nah, don’t bother…
I was hoping someone knew someone who had been through it… or maybe there is a doctor out there who knows something! Just trying to work out if it is realistic to hope for a quick recovery and successful return next season.

That’s what will really set me off with this. Our situation is currently bad, but the boys can fight their way out of it.

If we rush Smack, Brown or eventually Raz back in for JD’s absence, to try and save our season, only for them to break down again, that will be the true mismanagement. Give them a extra week if required, and then another in the VFL to be sure, we have seen time & time again just this year that players will do a soft tissue injury coming back from different types of ailments due to the intensity of AFL level.

We have a heap of back line players who can’t get a look in the team, we have some players who do go alright up forward, switch them and play fit players. Back the players in to see who has the will, even if they have to play under some duress or out of position.

A bit of short term pain, for longer term gain, to still give us a sniff this year. Instead of farking us over down the stretch with another major injury.

Fark i will be rope-able.

1 Like

Consider this though, WOB - the most excellent teams of recent history - the Hawks, the Cats - they are all and were all made up of the same kind of players - ones that do not have their houses smothered in club memorabilia and whatever else you mentioned. They are just players - professionals. Some arte a lot better than others. It does not take obsessed club-fans to make a great team of football players.

2 Likes

No need to amend.

“supporters” don’t switch clubs.