#8 Jason Winderlich

what a shocker…

Gives a rookie a chance… Not sure which one is putting their hand up as of right now though.

This sux for Licha, but hardly surprising

Quoted Post

Crap. Six to eight yrs you'd think.

Doubt he would have played round 1 anyway.

Makes selections a bit easier as harsh as that sounds.

Quoted Post

Thats ■■■■. Reckon the poor bloke might be regretting his decision to come back a bit right about now.

You think he’s regretting the 250k minimum he’s on?

Hopefully it’s only minor and he’ll be an important re-inforcement for us mid-season.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Thats ■■■■. Reckon the poor bloke might be regretting his decision to come back a bit right about now.

Hopefully it’s only minor and he’ll be an important re-inforcement for us mid-season.

True, might lessen the blow a bit!

lifting too much recycled timber perhaps?

JUSTECO

Terrible news. He’s a very handy player when fit
I think most people have forgotten how good he was in the second half of last year

Shattering news for him. Perhaps his body was telling him signs, but he had such a good back end to 2014 that he could’ve played 15-16 good games with good management of his body. “Forseeable future” sounds long-term to me. At best he might be a good value sub 2nd half of the season, but I’d much rather him be available for Round 1. I reckon Langford might get a chance to take that medium lead-up forward spot.

Damn. Really feel for poor Winders. Him being part of a finals campaign now is the great hope for him. Deserves it.

Bad news. Hope he is fit and firing soon.

However I’m sad to so I’d almost forgotten about him. With him not playing any NAB games and with the focus on the young guys and top-ups etc, I’d just forgotten about him.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Quite possibly. A stuffed back can have a serious impact on your life, and they don’t just heal themselves overnight. Can’t see him coming back now, so he’s thinking more about the next stage of his life. He’s got a young kid (kids?) and I’m sure he wants to do everything everyone else does with their kids. Look at payouts from Workcover/TAC for back injuries, 250k is ball park.
Sure, it helps, and the club will be looking after him for a long long time regardless, but yeah right now I reckon he’s regretting it.

Spewin. His footy career has been such a struggle with injury. He’s been a great player for us but I wonder if he’ll retire now? Hopefully Langford or Edwards to take his spot.

Crap.
Six to eight you’d think. Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Quite possibly. A stuffed back can have a serious impact on your life, and they don’t just heal themselves overnight. Can’t see him coming back now, so he’s thinking more about the next stage of his life. He’s got a young kid (kids?) and I’m sure he wants to do everything everyone else does with their kids. Look at payouts from Workcover/TAC for back injuries, 250k is ball park.
Sure, it helps, and the club will be looking after him for a long long time regardless, but yeah right now I reckon he’s regretting it.

Ummm…a slipped disc pretty much does heal itself.
Ultrasound helps, sure, but…let’s not bury the guy just yet, yeah?

Don’t need him til the finals campaign really anyway. Keep hm on ice til mid season, bring him in for a game every 3 weeks, then every 2nd, then the last 2 H&Aways, then bang!

Aylett or Smack to get a geurns?

Quoted Post

Crap. Six to eight you'd think. Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

When you keep doing them, you have a genuine problem.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

When you keep doing them, you have a genuine problem.

Yep. I did mine 3 times in short time in my early thirties. Now it will go out sometimes if I put on a sock standing up, or shift in my seat the wrong way. On tenterhooks every moment at work, can just go at any time. Best thing to fix is the traction bench at the hossy physio centre. If I can get in quick to get stretched 3 times a week, I’m ok in a fortnight, if not, it can be 4 - 6 before I stop walking like there’s a stick up my ■■■■■■.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Does ultrasound work on the tape and putty that his back’s made of?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Does ultrasound work on the tape and putty that his back’s made of?

Nah, you need thymosin for that.

He’s sort of like having Darren Bewick in 2000…

Get him fit and back and just keep him up forward, not midfield or defence.

Maybe even as a sub.

When fit and in form he’s a superstar.

Ugh, it’s such a shame.