#8 Jason Winderlich

is there anything its not possible to compare 2000 with

i don’t know but I doubt it. Even you writing “2000” just there for instance.

ENTER LONG, GET PUMPED

Awful news. Hopefully he can be fully fit towards the end of the season heading into finals.

Licka, amid all the euphoria today, still thinking about you, and how disappointing your injury is. Hope you are ok asap.
PS Congrats on your new daughter. Hope all is well and you enjoy this special time.

Quoted Post

Licka, amid all the euphoria today, still thinking about you, and how disappointing your injury is. Hope you are ok asap. PS Congrats on your new daughter. Hope all is well and you enjoy this special time.

That’s a nice post.

In better news, he just took two of the highest marks I’ve ever seen on AFL Live 1 for PS3, kicked 8 goals.

Herald Sun reporting today that a player is about to end his career early due to a bulging disc. Sounds like it could be the end for Licha

Fk.

Saw him at training this morning, smiling with Lloydy, but he wasn’t walking too well.

Hope he sues FASADA and McDevitt for the injury, the strain was obviously caused by the pressure they exerted on his disc.

Quoted Post

Saw him at training this morning, smiling with Lloydy, but he wasn't walking too well.

Was there too, Winderlich walked slowly right in front me, very tentative.

Damn it.

Very sorry for him and its a shame we might never see him flying again.

But terrible from a list management point of view. Should never have been talked back out of retirement.

Terrible List management? Fair suck of the sav.
The draft penalties farked us here.
Firstly, the club rightly believes we are a chance this year. Rather than beginning a rebuild they have done some renovations (The less risky of the two options) in the hope of an expedited premiership delivery.
Do you honestly think it was worth our freeing up Licha’s list spot in order to pick a guy at 95 in the draft? Or do we manage Licha, a proven match winner, through one season getting him cherry ripe for finals.
This isn’t latter era Sheedy list management lunacy, it’s the club doing it’s best to have a crack at a flag.

Quoted Post

Terrible List management? Fair suck of the sav. The draft penalties farked us here. Firstly, the club rightly believes we are a chance this year. Rather than beginning a rebuild they have done some renovations (The less risky of the two options) in the hope of an expedited premiership delivery. Do you honestly think it was worth our freeing up Licha's list spot in order to pick a guy at 95 in the draft? Or do we manage Licha, a proven match winner, through one season getting him cherry ripe for finals. This isn't latter era Sheedy list management lunacy, it's the club doing it's best to have a crack at a flag.

eh, he himself said his body was shot, resigned to the fact he wasnt up to afl standards anymore in terms of body stability.

proven match winner? yeah sure, but hes only on the park for 50% of the season, and when he’ll be on the park is anyones guess

so essentially we kept him on the list on the chance that he is available for finals and on the chance that there is noone else to replace him, despite having a plethora of half back flankers who are ready to stake their claim

despite that he was talked out of his state of retirement… you only do that when you KNOW what you are going to get, if ever

could have had long/ mckernan on the senior list… chances are one of them will now but thats not really the point

im sorry but i agree with ants, thats terrible list management

not to mention the fact that winders now has another back problem that hell have to carry for the rest of his life

hirdy won the bnf in his last season but still retired, so its not like its foreign for players to retire on good form… should have pulled the pin for good

It makes little difference list management wise. If Winders retired last year Aylett would still be on the main list. If he retires now we can choose who gets promoted.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Terrible List management? Fair suck of the sav. The draft penalties farked us here. Firstly, the club rightly believes we are a chance this year. Rather than beginning a rebuild they have done some renovations (The less risky of the two options) in the hope of an expedited premiership delivery. Do you honestly think it was worth our freeing up Licha's list spot in order to pick a guy at 95 in the draft? Or do we manage Licha, a proven match winner, through one season getting him cherry ripe for finals. This isn't latter era Sheedy list management lunacy, it's the club doing it's best to have a crack at a flag.

eh, he himself said his body was shot, resigned to the fact he wasnt up to afl standards anymore in terms of body stability.

proven match winner? yeah sure, but hes only on the park for 50% of the season, and when he’ll be on the park is anyones guess

so essentially we kept him on the list on the chance that he is available for finals and on the chance that there is noone else to replace him, despite having a plethora of half back flankers who are ready to stake their claim

despite that he was talked out of his state of retirement… you only do that when you KNOW what you are going to get, if ever

could have had long/ mckernan on the senior list… chances are one of them will now but thats not really the point

im sorry but i agree with ants, thats terrible list management

not to mention the fact that winders now has another back problem that hell have to carry for the rest of his life

hirdy won the bnf in his last season but still retired, so its not like its foreign for players to retire on good form… should have pulled the pin for good

bahhhh! Everyone’s entitled to their opinion…
Though I will add that you absolutely flamed and disrespected Licha on here when you thought he might be going to Richmond, which makes me incredibly wary of your opinion on the matter…

PS - I wish him all the best!

from a list management point of view (assuming he doesn’t get back this year, which might be the case), it’s cost us about pick 70-73 (our next pick after our pick 53)

He’s a good player when fit, he was always a 50/50 prospect, but I reckon you take a 50/50 at a good player at pick 70.

So settle down.

Quoted Post

from a list management point of view (assuming he doesn't get back this year, which might be the case), it's cost us about pick 70-73 (our next pick after our pick 53)

He’s a good player when fit, he was always a 50/50 prospect, but I reckon you take a 50/50 at a good player at pick 70.

So settle down.

At pick 70 instead of Winderlich you could end up with a window licker!